News Which user do you want to fight irl?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
the guy who claimed he was a chad, because either he actually is a chad and I hate him for being one or he is a larper and I hate him for larping
you mean @Salludon? cause yeah he's gigachad

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I dont want to fight the animeaviscels. They wil be too busy sucking each others 10 inch cocks in a orgies as 6'2 white chadlites and their 6'5 chad friends that they would love to invite on here.

Otherwise I am good. Maybe me and @chudur-budur can double team some grannies in the mean time.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I want to torture, rape, murder and canabalise knajjd,, while keeping his head in my fridge as a reminder of what happens to my enemies; i would burn his hands the same hands he used to ban me and burn it so i can use it to smoke in minecraft of course

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I want to torture, rape, murder and canabalise knajjd,, while keeping his head in my fridge as a reminder of what happens to my enemies; i would burn his hands the same hands he used to ban me and burn it so i can use it to smoke in minecraft of course
@knajjd thoughts?

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I don't know. If any user here came up to me and told me he'd shoot me in the head, I would give up. Maybe I'd seize the chance to tackle him and get the gun, but I'd probably get gunned down like a dog.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
But, I don't think I'd fight anyone here.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Otherwise I am good. Maybe me and @chudur-budur can double team some grannies in the mean time.

I don't like the idea of threesome, it feels gross.

But I can always make an exception for a granny.

Especially, if she is one of my types:

15T3Hw4.jpg
7qXxGD4.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
wOyfzO4.jpg
RB0RqXV.jpg
rgXYRFW.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here