Which udemy programming course should I take?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
More importantly what language do I learn? I have a tiny bit of experience in python. I’m a short tempered cel so nothing too crazy. Just have no idea where to start. JavaScript?

@Fabio help a brocel out

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I thought you hated nerd stuff
:feelsskeptic:
E93D4F2F 325A 4DEB BCCD B1CE986DCED9

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Java or C# so you can grasp fundamentals behind object oriented programming. Doesn't matter which one since they are quite similar on the surface level and after learning one the other can be picked up quite quickly.
JFL at wasting time at learning J*vaScript, you will learn it when you will need it. It's a fucking duct tape of the internet.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Dont buy it there free courses in the internet and i[UWSL]m not programmer yet but i started learning c++ bc my programmer friend said its harder to learn than other languages but rewarding since after you learn it you will have easy time with other languages[/UWSL]

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Dont buy it there free courses in the internet and i[UWSL]m not programmer yet but i started learning c++ bc my programmer friend said its harder to learn than other languages but rewarding since after you learn it you will have easy time with other languages[/UWSL]
I heard that the free courses aren’t that great and udemy courses aren’t very expensive at all, so I don’t mind shilling out some money if it’ll help me learn faster. Can you send a link to the course you’re doing?

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
My Arabic is not nearly proficient enough to do that
Just check one of the udemy courses in nulled.to there alot of popular courses or just watch some indian programming course at youtube trust me it doesnt matter my friend hacked tiktok system and he did learn from youtube lmao

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
More importantly what language do I learn? I have a tiny bit of experience in python. I’m a short tempered cel so nothing too crazy. Just have no idea where to start. JavaScript?

@Fabio help a brocel out
Don't start with Python, spare yourself the pain of realising you're a good for nothing loser who knows nothing a few months in. Python starters are the Redditors of programming, act like they know it all and stuff. Trash first language.

Java or C# so you can grasp fundamentals behind object oriented programming. Doesn't matter which one since they are quite similar on the surface level and after learning one the other can be picked up quite quickly.
JFL at wasting time at learning J*vaScript, you will learn it when you will need it. It's a fucking duct tape of the internet.
I'd recommend C and then C++ first, if you ask programmers if all languages were erased and they could only stick with 1 they'd pick C. It will teach you a lot about how the computer works too.

Also, the way actual learning works is people usually don't just follow 1 resource through and througheven if they plan to. (EDIT: I don't mean don't get 1 resource, I mean DO, but you probably won't be able to stick to it solely) Like I am fluent in Python but I didn't really follow one resource I kind of did some basic tutorials from a book then used it and then kept learning bits and pieces as I felt need for them that's kind of how you really drill it in. Learn a bit, build something small (you'll probably be doing really small text based programs or stuff), then maybe you realise you want to do xyz or be more efficient at abc so you go around digging, and learn it etc. etc.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Don't start with Python, spare yourself the pain of realising you're a good for nothing loser who knows nothing a few months in. Python starters are the Redditors of programming, act like they know it all and stuff. Trash first language.

I'd recommend C and then C++ first, if you ask programmers if all languages were erased and they could only stick with 1 they'd pick C. It will teach you a lot about how the computer works too.

Also, the way actual learning works is people usually don't just follow 1 resource through and througheven if they plan to. (EDIT: I don't mean don't get 1 resource, I mean DO, but you probably won't be able to stick to it solely) Like I am fluent in Python but I didn't really follow one resource I kind of did some basic tutorials from a book then used it and then kept learning bits and pieces as I felt need for them that's kind of how you really drill it in. Learn a bit, build something small (you'll probably be doing really small text based programs or stuff), then maybe you realise you want to do xyz or be more efficient at abc so you go around digging, and learn it etc. etc.
My wife is talented i can die a happy man

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah C (and C++ by extension) is the alpha Chad of programming. Python is the beta. Python begs the girl (computer), C commands her.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

>telling someone who dislikes nerd shit to start from c and c++

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
>telling someone who dislikes nerd shit to start from c and c++
No, C# is perfectly fine too (so is Java). The c/c++ part isn't the important part, the important part is not starting with Python. Tell him to pick C# over Java unless he wants to learn from Indian guys on YouTube.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Also I wanted to ask, how much do you know about ML or deep learning specifically? And unreated to that, have you ever written any papers in your time in college? @Fabio

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
Ok, Im not programmer, I just started to learn just like you.
So what I see is that Java has the biggest base of learning resources avaiable online.
C++ has also many tutorials avaiable online, but also it has good books. Learning c++ may be slower than Java but people are saying its easier to switch between programming languages if you learnt c++ first.

Its imporant to pick something you like at least a little bit, because if you wont like it you will drop it.

Its also very important to check job offers around your location.
I started with Javascirpt to learn frontend basics and then I will switch to php, because there are unreasonably amounts of job offers in my location for php developers and from what I had read online I concluded that programmers hate php language, so I think it should be easier to get in - but that are only my preditcions.

But hey Im learning only for few weeks now, so dont take me too seriously.

And at the end most important of all: don't binge buy tutorials and books. Learn for free for at least several hours, then if you want buy something buy 1 tutorial AND FINISH IT before you buy another one.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Ok, Im not programmer, I just started to learn just like you.
So what I see is that Java has the biggest base of learning resources avaiable online.
C++ has also many tutorials avaiable online, but also it has good books. Learning c++ may be slower than Java but people are saying its easier to switch between programming languages if you learnt c++ first.

Its imporant to pick something you like at least a little bit, because if you wont like it you will drop it.

Its also very important to check job offers around your location.
I started with Javascirpt to learn frontend basics and then I will switch to php, because there are unreasonably amounts of job offers in my location for php developers and from what I had read online I concluded that programmers hate php language, so I think it should be easier to get in - but that are only my preditcions.

But hey Im learning only for few weeks now, so dont take me too seriously.

And at the end most important of all: don't binge buy tutorials and books. Learn for free for at least several hours, then if you want buy 1 tutorial AND FINISH IT before you buy another one.
Good luck with your journey

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Not sure if you are sarcastic, but thanks if you arent.
I am never sarcastic in wishing people good luck. It is my dream that all neets.me programmers one day after they've accumulated enough skills and knowledge team up to build something big.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I haven't found a single person online who got a job learning to code by themselves don't waste your time and do a remote it job instead

Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
Unless you have the connections, don't learn by yourself, get a degree especially if you want a better long-term career,
unless you are fine competing with Indians and 3rd worlders.

Activity
So far there's no one here