NSFW Where's my bad nigga?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Too far too soon?

He used the code word to activate his chimp mode.

Dogs don't care about your fur color or species.
Tumblr njj7pgKQL41turse1o1 1280

The balance.
Dog Girl 04062019 01

Remember when media and entertainment portrayed black people to be the manliest and coolest?
ChubbyWanAntelopegroundsquirrel max 1mb

Now under their lesbian leader they became FAAAAAAGS!!!!
Giphy

Who's fault is it that there are no cool black men anymore?
Share just trust me you dumb fucks jew of facebook 13238618

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
wtf did I just read

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
BLM "Charities" :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Retards still believe charities are trustworthy? When rich figureheads start charities, it's obviously not because they care about helping soyciety.

BLM is the biggest sham I've ever seen. Has it actually done any good besides turn Burger Kingdom into a bigger shithole and benefit the shady figureheads behind this "movement"?

It's genius really. People are so stupid they donate to this shit. Corrupt scams like this are enabled by normieshits :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:. All it takes is some political framing of a cop kneeling on a fentanyl-addicted criminal to fool normietards into thinking BLM is a righteous cause!:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: Look at me mom I am BLM-man! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yet these faggots could not have cared less about anything before "BLM". Normies are NPCs that only act "moral" when politicians tell them to. I bet if a black guy was a blackpilled truecel they would wish them death. Fake faggots.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
white man's stock continues to rise.

• JFL
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here