Where is @anon1822?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I wonder where this nikka went. I would always read his posts and relate. When browsing these realms of the net, many will disappear from unknown sources. I hope he posts again and comes back, perhaps his experience with wageslavery has ruined him and ate his soul for good 😢

Brother, if you are still around please even just give a reaction, I miss you and your energy and truthfulness provides hope for me.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
How do you know about him? Whose alt are you?

Not an alt, longtime lurker. I decided to join after all the other BS that has happened recently. I decided to join because this forum may have only one year left, nobody will take ownership of this small forum, but I have become accustomed to the users here and you all bring what little joy I have left in my mind. Thank you for replying, also your AVI really depicts your posts quite well.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

he roped most likely can I get an F :feelsbad:
I don't think so, he told that he changed password to a random one so he couldn't log in back. Doubt he would do that if he was to rope.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I also found him very relatable, so much so that I looked him up on incels.co and read many of his posts. I assume he wanted to break out of his LDAR lifestyle as what other reason would you leave a forum other than bullying. He wasn't bullied.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Wish that guy all the best, I really mean it. His relatable posts inspired me to join here. I didn't join here since day 1 so idk how this forum was like in the beginning... but now that he's gone this place isn't the same anymore, at least for me.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
He was a member that I think all reclusive guys could relate to. Him and @Abi No made the best posts

Activity
So far there's no one here