Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
Funny, I was about to make a thread just like this one.

I see many things in my future. Currently I'm taking studies to pursue in obtaining my Bachelor of Psychology. My life goal is to become an Educational and Developmental Psychologist. It's always been a dream of mine ever since I barely turned into a teen.

If I may, where do you see yourself in the near future?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

I see many things in my future. Currently I'm taking studies to pursue in obtaining my Bachelor of Psychology. My life goal is to become an Educational and Developmental Psychologist. It's always been a dream of mine ever since I barely turned into a teen.

You talk really pretentiously, you don’t have to sound like some eloquent scholar, this is a chill casual forum lol, it just makes you look like a try hard

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’d probably would have started on my masters, but I plan to take a sabbatical from it to travel the world, and fulfill other goals I have

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021

No idea I lost interest in everything no more fire inside me I just hope I can find myself a safe place good copes and be left alone.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
You talk really pretentiously, you don’t have to sound like some eloquent scholar, this is a chill casual forum lol, it just makes you look like a try hard
Only guy I've known who used so much sophistry turned out to be a robot in disguise.

iu

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
A thin wagie on Jew pills, there's no way I'm surviving waging with a sober brain. If Jew pills don't work I could be trying to get disabled bux or at least working part time.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
T
That's because hes a time traveler from 1920 london. He always looks exactly like his avey:feelslol:
6 feet under or living comfortably in a third world shit hole
Dido more then likely I'll be in hell
No idea I lost interest in everything no more fire inside me I just hope I can find myself a safe place good copes and be left alone.
Bull shit you mogg all of us you code monkey. Where the fuck have you been bro bro we missed you. Did you get a new slayer layer yet?

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Maybe I'll pursue some form of credentials who knows. Ideally I will have made a good dent into the list of books I want to read. I used to be really into computers and have some creds related to that but I've grown to all but hate computers. Oh, I plan on having more muscle than I do now.
Maybe I'll try writing out or something, I honestly cannot see myself pursuing much more with computers. I'd like to get out more too I suppose.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Your adorable I could listen to this man speak for hours :feelsuhuh:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
T

That's because hes a time traveler from 1920 london. He always looks exactly like his avey:feelslol:

Dido more then likely I'll be in hell

Bull shit you mogg all of us you code monkey. Where the fuck have you been bro bro we missed you. Did you get a new slayer layer yet?
Sorry bro my computer broke I had to buy a new one but I was experiencing massive withdrawal symptoms from not shitposting I'm a fucking drug addict :feelsheh:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Married with children

Activity
So far there's no one here