Where do wageslaves get the energy to socialize regularly?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]I will never understand how a wageslave can still have the energy to meet people during or after a hard week at work.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]When I was in a full-time employment I was glad that I barely survived the brutal week of an office job. Dealing with soulless psychopathic NPCs sucks all the life out of you, it makes you sick and suicidal. [UWSL][UWSL]The weekend was very important for me to recharge my batteries, every minute of free time was very important for the healing process.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]On Fridays I was so exhausted that the only thing I could do was to sit in front of my computer with a cold beer and a pizza watching movies.:feelscomfy::feelscomfy:[/UWSL] [UWSL]I didn't even have the strength for anything else.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]Saturdays were the only days on which I was able to regain my strength, feeling like an actual human again.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]On Sundays I began to feel depressed again because I was worried about the upcoming work week.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]So how the hell can you as a wageslaves have any energy left to even meet people? I don't get it, you got to be a robot or something?[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
When I was a wagie I would go to church once a week. It'd be for an hour or two but nothing crazy. I realized I needed some level of social interaction every once in a while or I'd get too lonely. This was when I was in construction so maybe it's different from office cucks but just my perspective on the matter.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
When I was a wagie I would go to church once a week. It'd be for an hour or two but nothing crazy. I realized I needed some level of social interaction every once in a while or I'd get too lonely. This was when I was in construction so maybe it's different from office cucks but just my perspective on the matter.
Sounds like you didnt have to suffer that much during your wagie time in construction. Yes, good point. [UWSL][UWSL]I think what drained my life force so much was that as a key account manager assistant I had to be very extroverted. On top of that[UWSL][UWSL] there were many other problems that everyday office life brings with it.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Working is not very anxiety provoking for normies, they may talk about how stressed they are but in reality it is all talk. Normies have no social problems at work and that alone makes it a much easier experience for them and they wouldn't worry about work as much as an Autist would. Just like primary school, you didn't want to go there on Monday morning but still it didn't particularly worry you to go there as you knew it would be an ok week.

Autists and mentally unstable men don't have good weeks, we have years of bad experiences which causes us to think the worst about the upcoming week.

When I was last a wagie I had sometimes to work Sunday and then I would get a day off mid week. This destroyed me as I only had 1 day off in 7 days those weeks. I remember taking a weekend trip when I was a wagie and I was completely disassociated during my trip, I couldn't even enjoy it because of the damage the weeks of stress had done to my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Working is not very anxiety provoking for normies, they may talk about how stressed they are but in reality it is all talk. Normies have no social problems at work and that alone makes it a much easier experience for them and they wouldn't worry about work as much as an Autist would. Just like primary school, you didn't want to go there on Monday morning but still it didn't particularly worry you to go there as you knew it would be an ok week. Autists and mentally unstable men don't have good weeks, we have years of bad experiences which causes us to think the worst about the upcoming week.
Well said, spot on. Their energy bar doesn't get drained over time like ours. We can't perform to our highest level at work because of this, it's not that we are lazy or retarded, we are mentally handicapped and exhausted.
Extroverted normies even gain energy when interacting with people, they are addicted to socializing. [UWSL][UWSL]You really can watch them when they have no one to talk to for one minute, they start to get restless and [UWSL][UWSL]hyperactive[/UWSL][/UWSL]. If they find no one to talk with for more than 10 minutes they just start talking to themselves. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]I remember taking a weekend trip when I was a wagie and I was completely disassociated during my trip, I couldn't even enjoy it because of the damage the weeks of stress had done to my mind.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Can relate a lot, that's exactly what I meant. Being a wagie sucks all the life out of people like us, to a point where even our free time is miserable. We need the free time to lick our wounds and heal up.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
When you watch a movie at home, you do it because you enjoy it. In the same sense, some wageslaves enjoy talking to people. It removes their stress, maybe if they had a bad day at work, they complain to someone who says nice words.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
[UWSL][UWSL]I will never understand how a wageslave can still have the energy to meet people during or after a hard week at work.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]When I was in a full-time employment I was glad that I barely survived the brutal week of an office job. Dealing with soulless psychopathic NPCs sucks all the life out of you, it makes you sick and suicidal. [UWSL][UWSL]The weekend was very important for me to recharge my batteries, every minute of free time was very important for the healing process.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]On Fridays I was so exhausted that the only thing I could do was to sit in front of my computer with a cold beer and a pizza watching movies.:feelscomfy::feelscomfy:[/UWSL] [UWSL]I didn't even have the strength for anything else.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]Saturdays were the only days on which I was able to regain my strength, feeling like an actual human again.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [UWSL][UWSL]On Sundays I began to feel depressed again because I was worried about the upcoming work week.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]So how the hell can you as a wageslaves have any energy left to even meet people? I don't get it, you got to be a robot or something?[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
Agreed I'm exhausted after working 4 hours part time. Dont know how wagies do it.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Agreed I'm exhausted after working 4 hours part time. Dont know how wagies do it.
You and me both man. Have you started you part time journey yet? [UWSL][UWSL]I got my part time job. Started working and I'm already completely exhausted.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
You and me both man. Have you started you part time journey yet? [UWSL][UWSL]I got my part time job. Started working and I'm already completely exhausted.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
What job is it? I thought you were trying to get disabled bux or maybe I was thinking of someone else. I will have to start full time waging around January, I plan to try to get Jew pills.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
jfl at trying to understand wagecucks they are literal npcs they dont have a single tought about what they are doing and whats really going on in this shit life

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
jfl at trying to understand wagecucks they are literal npcs they dont have a single tought about what they are doing and whats really going on in this shit life
Ok, that's very true. Guess I just overthink and question a lot of things, it's a curse.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What job is it? I thought you were trying to get disabled bux or maybe I was thinking of someone else. I will have to start full time waging around January, I plan to try to get Jew pills.
[UWSL][UWSL]No, I've always been a seasonal neet.[UWSL][UWSL] Was getting jobcenter neetbux but they where getting more and more annoying, I couldnt deal with that harassment anymore. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I'm not smart enough to trick the system. Just don't have the acting skills, knowledge and IQ to get full disability bux or something like that. Another reason is that I really need to move out of my parents home. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Maybe I'm still too bluepilled about that whole living with parents thing but its too suffocating.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It's a part time web developer job. I know it doesn't sound that bad on paper but I don't have a good feeling about this. [UWSL][UWSL]I think I'm being used there. They use me to create a lot of websites in very short time, it's quite stressful.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]I will have to start full time waging around January, I plan to try to get Jew pills.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
My condolences man. At least the jobcenter will leave you alone and their phone/email/letter terror ends.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]No, I've always been a seasonal neet.[UWSL][UWSL] Was getting jobcenter neetbux but they where getting more and more annoying, I couldnt deal with that harassment anymore. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I'm not smart enough to trick the system. Just don't have the acting skills, knowledge and IQ to get full disability bux or something like that. Another reason is that I really need to move out of my parents home. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Maybe I'm still too bluepilled about that whole living with parents thing but its too suffocating.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It's a part time web developer job. I know it doesn't sound that bad on paper but I don't have a good feeling about this. [UWSL][UWSL]I think I'm being used there. They use me to create a lot of websites in very short time, it's quite stressful.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

My condolences man. At least the jobcenter will leave you alone and their phone/email/letter terror ends.

I would never have the money to move out of father's house, I have looked at the types of places I could afford on minimum wage and they aren't worth it for living in such low quality accommodation. Plus I have experience of living with house mates at university 8-9 years ago and I couldn't deal with such an experience again. The time I moved back was actually the week after the Isla Vista shooting in 2014.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Unfortunately I have. I'm about ready to jump off a bridge already. God I hate subjugation slavery. Did you start your computer gig from home?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Unfortunately I have. I'm about ready to jump off a bridge already. God I hate subjugation slavery. Did you start your computer gig from home?
Sorry to hear that. Why did they stop the income for you? I thought you were on a permanent supplemental security income or something similar.
Yes it started part time and from home which is a lot better than my last job. But like I said earlier, I feel like they use my skills just to get a lot of stuff done in a very short time. And I can already feel that they are going to increase the workload more and more.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Why did they stop the income for you? I thought you were on a permanent supplemental security income or something similar.
Yes it started part time and from home which is a lot better than my last job. But like I said earlier, I feel like they use my skills just to get a lot of stuff done in a very short time. And I can already feel that they are going to increase the workload more and more.
I'm on permanent disability for only 750 a months but I can supplement my income with 1250 a month max with out loosing my benefits

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I would never have the money to move out of father's house, I have looked at the types of places I could afford on minimum wage and they aren't worth it for living in such low quality accommodation. Plus I have experience of living with house mates at university 8-9 years ago and I couldn't deal with such an experience again. The time I moved back was actually the week after the Isla Vista shooting in 2014.
True but have you accepted all of that and made peace with still living at home even in your 30s?
[UWSL][UWSL]Almost every month someone comes to visit us, mostly relatives like my aunt. [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Then they sit with my parents in our kitchen and chat for several hours while I shut myself in my room. It's so suffocating and emasculating. Guess the best thing is to find a way to not give a fuck.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
True but have you accepted all of that and made peace with still living at home even in your 30s?
[UWSL][UWSL]Almost every month someone comes to visit us, mostly relatives like my aunt. [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Then they sit with my parents in our kitchen and chat for several hours while I shut myself in my room. It's so suffocating and emasculating. Guess the best thing is to find a way to not give a fuck.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
My ego has diminished to the point that I don't care anymore, my brain is in survival mode and it will go deeper into survival mode when I start waging lifestyle. My mental health wouldn't be any better living in a 1 bedroom apartment in a run down area.

Also bachelor men living with parents isn't that rare in my country, my own uncle did it, my great uncle lived with his father (although he died in his 40s) and my father has cousins who still live together in family house, 2 spinsters and a bachelor who is a closet homosexual. There are a lot more examples amongst my neighbours. The only problem with my living arrangement is that I also live with my brother who I don't get along with so my hope is that he moves out soon. His situation is different to mine as he was never incel and has 2 children who live with their mothers.

Activity
So far there's no one here