Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I also was gasping for air every few minutes

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
play basketball today and broke a sweat but the fried chicken in my stomach was acting up so i had to go
You mog me I didnt know you were a Hooper. I used to be a hooper myself my j is wet af. What's your skill set? I'm a major nba fan how about you?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yeah dude i am center and I was missing layups over for me
Ouch post game is tight af for me too I got Hakeem shake moves ngl I think I would of went pro not for some bad breaks I had. You must be tall. If you dont practice u loose it quick. Why 2018 no nba please explain

Eren

Eren

β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
broke a sweat hiking yesterday

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ouch post game is tight af for me too I got Hakeem shake moves ngl I think I would of went pro not for some bad breaks I had. You must be tall. If you dont practice u loose it quick. Why 2018 no nba please explain
I got depressed when the lakers were doing shit. I was a big kobe fans. Im happy they eventually won tho. Still not keep up with the leauge.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Also disliked the constant trades

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Also disliked the constant trades
Sorry u feel that way im the complete opposite I love trades it keeps the game more interesting like a soap opera. But dislike super teams that shit is wack. I'm a warriors guy live in nor cal so... steph curry is the best player in the nba in my opinion lebum is so overrated. Man seriously I cant stand lj hes such a cucked libtard faget tranny. Remember when he faked a hate crime what a fucking illuminati douche bad.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
p
Sorry u feel that way im the complete opposite I love trades it keeps the game more interesting like a soap opera. But dislike super teams that shit is wack. I'm a warriors guy live in nor cal so... steph curry is the best player in the nba in my opinion lebum is so overrated. Man seriously I cant stand lj hes such a cucked libtard faget tranny. Remember when he faked a hate crime what a fucking illuminati douche bad.
When lebron was young he said he used to be bullied for being too tall jfl

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
He also said he didnt fuck with white people too hes a racist moron I hope he dies in a car accident
He had a hard life but I dont like him he only won because of his genetics. Motherfucker is 6'8 and once had a 45 inch verticle leap how the fuck can you lose with those genes.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He had a hard life but I dont like him he only won because of his genetics. Motherfucker is 6'8 and once had a 45 inch verticle leap how the fuck can you lose with those genes.
He didnt have that hard of a life it's been way over blown he was adopted by his basketball coach when he was a freshman and had it on easy street from there. Most people's child hoods arnt ideal. When your that younge you dont even realise how shit your life is so by the time he got old he had already ascend. His mom is a dumb hor though just ask his one team mate that fucked her forget his name. Hes such a fraud and his game ain't even that great hes a choker I'd take kobe, bird, Duncan Hakeem over that scrub any day of the week

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
He didnt have that hard of a life it's been way over blown he was adopted by his basketball coach when he was a freshman and had it on easy street from there. Most people's child hoods arnt ideal. When your that younge you dont even realise how shit your life is so by the time he got old he had already ascend. His mom is a dumb hor though just ask his one team mate that fucked her forget his name. Hes such a fraud and his game ain't even that great hes a choker I'd take kobe, bird, Duncan Hakeem over that scrub any day of the week
Lebron can only win on super teams and still then he sometimes fails πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lebron can only win on super teams and still then he sometimes fails πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Correct hes such a fraud man he couldn't even get the lakers to the playoffs 4 and 7 in the finals 1 and 3 against steph should be 0-4 got lucky cause harrison barnes sucked it up going 3 for 25 or some dumb shit but steph gets all the blame even though he averaged 27 a game third highest in nba history jfl east coast bias media is so cucked

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Correct hes such a fraud man he couldn't even get the lakers to the playoffs 4 and 7 1 and 3 against steph should be 4 -0 got lucky cause harrison barnes suckes it up going 3 for 25 or some dumb shit but steph gets all the blame even though he averaged 27 a game third highest in nba history jfl east coast bias m

I am 250lbs so a brisk walk leaves me in a pool of sweat
Dam I thought I was bad I'm the same weight. I have feet issues now there flat now from being obese how about u

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bÑi liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
when i fucked stacy (in my dream)

Activity
So far there's no one here