Depression Whenever I have a new moneymaxing idea or inspiration someone else has already done it

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
In my desperate and honestly pathetic search for moneymaxing ideas I always get depressed at a specific point. It occours exactly when I'm convinced that I've come up with the next moneymaker-goldmine only to realize that this exact fucking idea or concept has already been done. You know the moment when you feel euphoric and then you check on the internet to find out...:feelsbad:

And it's not just one other person in the world who exectued it. No, it's hundreds and hundreds of people or sometimes big organisations who already did it. And not only did they come up with the same thing, they did it in such a professional and perfect way that it's just beyond ridicoulus to compete. I don't see a reason to compete with them, you are just throwing away your own money + waste your time.

Why I'm still doing it? I don't know, I can't help it. I guess it's a cope in itself for me. I'm starting to believe some scammaxing ideas that are posted here have probably a higher chance of succeeding than trying to make it that way.:feelslol:

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
In my desperate and honestly pathetic search for moneymaxing ideas I always get depressed at a specific point. It occours exactly when I'm convinced that I've come up with the next moneymaker-goldmine only to realize that this exact fucking idea or concept has already been done. You know the moment when you feel euphoric and then you check on the internet to find out...:feelsbad:

And it's not just one other person in the world who exectued it. No, it's hundreds and hundreds of people or sometimes big organisations who already did it. And not only did they come up with the same thing, they did it in such a professional and perfect way that it's just beyond ridicoulus to compete. I don't see a reason to compete with them, you are just throwing away your own money + waste your time.

Why I'm still doing it? I don't know, I can't help it. I guess it's a cope in itself for me. I'm starting to believe some scammaxing ideas that are posted here have probably a higher chance of succeeding than trying to make it that way.:feelslol:
Money maxing is the way to go. There should be no excuse these days not to do it. Even in America going Neet gets you ssi payment. It’s best to get paid in some way. Don’t do it for chicks though do it to help you have the things u want in life

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Money maxing is the way to go. There should be no excuse these days not to do it. Even in America going Neet gets you ssi payment. It’s best to get paid in some way. Don’t do it for chicks though do it to help you have the things u want in life
True but it's easier said than done. Even the most outside the box niche idea has already been turned into action by at least one other person on this planet imo. It's very discouraging.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
True but it's easier said than done. Even the most outside the box niche idea has already been turned into action by at least one other person on this planet imo. It's very discouraging.
Good point just do your best. I bet you can make money and at least achieve your own success. Money can’t buy happiness but it elevates pain

Activity
So far there's no one here