When your life is trash

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Anything you say about yourself sounds like you're complaining even if you're only answering questions that you're asked you just sound like a whiny loser and people get irritated. Either that or they enjoy putting you on the spot so they can mog you in your face. It's best to stay silent or lie when you can get away with it.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
What prompted you to make this post?
His life which is trash :feelsdumb:
E306F788 5DEE 4BD0 8BC7 8A00B1220A79

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
In your case I would try to find a source of income that minimizes social interaction as much as possible, and spend the rest of my time doing copes at home. But don't take that as advice, I'm just saying what I would do.
I try but social interactions are supposed to be a normal part of life it's difficult to avoid them. Sometimes I try to interact with someone but always regret it. I wonder how far moneymax can take me should I stop the cope and ldar obviously I'll never be rich. These days I don't even have much to cope with I'm dieting so food is out. What do you cope with besides video games and anime?

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NyanIsHot

NEET
Nov 8, 2022
I try but social interactions are supposed to be a normal part of life it's difficult to avoid them. Sometimes I try to interact with someone but always regret it. I wonder how far moneymax can take me should I stop the cope and ldar obviously I'll never be rich. These days I don't even have much to cope with I'm dieting so food is out. What do you cope with besides video games and anime?

Activity
So far there's no one here