LOL When you see low value bluepilled males, and women talk about depression.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
There are two types of "depression". "Mental illness" is just a bluepilled way society uses to disguise people's dissatisfaction with life and what's really eating at them. Society does not want the real truths behind people's "depression" exposed so they dress it up and try to shift the focus on "Mental Illness".

Low tier BP males say they are depressed, it's because they are ugly and the bottom rung of society, whether they care to admit it or not.

Women say they are depressed or any other 10000 mental illnesses, it's because they can't get enough validation and attention, especially from chadlites/chads. Nothing is ever enough for them.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Mental illnesses are real.
Depression I don't know, but some moneymaxx statusmaxx celebs offed themselves so I think it might be real as well.

I do agree though about the men you described, keeping the black pill hidden from them is not human.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Mental illnesses are real.
Depression I don't know, but some moneymaxx statusmaxx celebs offed themselves so I think it might be real as well.

I do agree though about the men you described, keeping the black pill hidden from them is not human.
I think these celeb deaths are due to cocaine consumption and getting too tolerant of it. I tried coke once and it felt really great except when wearing out. Withdrawing felt terrible.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I met quite a few stemcels guys in college, they all were struggling with some depression going on.

(stem being that I could not identify which KHHV path they have taken, see: the Five Branches)

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Also have you ever seen a chadlite with depression?

There's reason why you don't see them.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
There are two types of "depression". "Mental illness" is just a bluepilled way society uses to disguise people's dissatisfaction with life and what's really eating at them. Society does not want the real truths behind people's "depression" exposed so they dress it up and try to shift the focus on "Mental Illness".

Low tier BP males say they are depressed, it's because they are ugly and the bottom rung of society, whether they care to admit it or not.

Women say they are depressed or any other 10000 mental illnesses, it's because they can't get enough validation and attention, especially from chadlites/chads. Nothing is ever enough for them.

I couldnt agree more .

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

mailuk-adhd_doesnot_exist_n_drugs_do_more_harm_than_good.jpg

"Muh mental illness"

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
If I were tall, dark and handsome I wouldn’t be depressed. There, I found the cure, where’s my Nobel Prize?

Activity
So far there's no one here