FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
tom and jerry GIF

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What is the your overall feeling? I used to feel sad and regretful but now it's more anger and resentment that I feel.
Same plus I'm very tense, passive-agressive and moody these days. I also had much better patience compared to like 10 years ago. Which is all very uncharacteristic for me because I used to be laid back and super calm.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Same plus I'm very tense, passive-agressive and moody these days. I also had much better patience compared to like 10 years ago. Which is all very uncharacteristic for me because I used to be laid back and super calm.
The anger has over come me it just makes me lethargic and miserable I have absolutely no patience especially when over zealous stranger karen ask me how I'm doing it makes me want to cage

Let's put it this way if I was diagnosed with a terminal disease i would feel a sense of relief from my duties on this hell hole planet

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
The anger has over come me it just makes me lethargic and miserable I have absolutely no patience especially when over zealous stranger karen ask me how I'm doing it makes me want to cage

Let's put it this way if I was diagnosed with a terminal disease i would feel a sense of relief from my duties on this hell hole planet
Yes, can't wait until it's over. It's either cage or rage in this clownworld.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
i need to read it, i feel like a lot people blow their trauma out of proportion
I don't feel like writing it all out right now I'm not lying but you don't have to believe me. In short I was always treated like shit by family, kids and teachers at school, bosses and colleagues at jobs. I've posted examples before. I'm resentful because I think I was never given a fair shake and I could have had potential if I had half the opportunities others get.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I don't feel like writing it all out right now I'm not lying but you don't have to believe me. In short I was always treated like shit by family, kids and teachers at school, bosses and colleagues at jobs. I've posted examples before. I'm resentful because I think I was never given a fair shake and I could have had potential if I had half the opportunities others get.
Cope

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Just throw buzzwords
a lot of people go thru that shit, its not special or that hard to go thru. lol im literally the black sheep in my family, my dad hit me for not getting good grades and im positive that i was/am mostly depressed from my teens to mid 20's. you're just trying to find a scapegoat to lessen your feeling of worthlessness

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
and even if you got those opportunities, be real, would you really have succeeded?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
a lot of people go thru that shit, its not special or that hard to go thru. lol im literally the black sheep in my family, my dad hit me for not getting good grades and im positive that i was/am mostly depressed from my teens to mid 20's. you're just trying to find a scapegoat to lessen your feeling of worthlessness
Fair enough my post was vague enough for you to reply like this. But yes I agree black sheep/dad hitting you/depressed is nothing big it's not that bad. I'm not trying to find scapegoat I know I had a part to play but that doesn't mean the cards were not stacked against me too.
and even if you got those opportunities, be real, would you really have succeeded?
Maybe not but I tried my best in life. If I was given the opportunities and failed it would be different than no shot at all.

Activity
So far there's no one here