Discussion When was the last time you cried and why?

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Last time was when I brought shame upon my Samurai brethern by commiting homosexuality. I was ready to commit sepuku in front of my village. I got on my knees to slice out my guts. I started trembling and crying. My samurai cheif told my their is no atonement for me and I am forver shamed. I become scum in the village, sleeping on the streets. Occasionally old women take pity on me and feed me pig food. :feelsthumb:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Last time was when I brought shame upon my Samurai brethern by commiting homosexuality. I was ready to commit sepuku in front of my village. I got on my knees to slice out my guts. I started trembling and crying. My samurai cheif told my their is no atonement for me and I am forver shamed. I become scum in the village, sleeping on the streets. Occasionally old women take pity on me and feed me pig food. :feelsthumb:
I haven't cried in years infact I'm incapable of shedding tears last time I cried that I can remember was about 13 years ago.

I held back tears when my step dad died though about two years ago so not sure if that counts I think there were one or two tears that came out of my cold soul

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I haven't cried in years infact I'm incapable of shedding tears last time I cried that I can remember was about 13 years ago.

I held back tears when my step dad died though about two years ago so not sure if that counts I think there were one or two tears that came out of my cold soul
I thought you hated your step dad?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I thought you hated your step dad?
Correct i hate my new step fag but I loved my last step dad for 15 years although he was not perfect and got on my nerves alot but he was my best friend well my only friend shit nigga I'm getting chocked up thinking about him but I couldn't cry even if I wanted to

I've become to cynical for that

Activity
So far there's no one here