When was the last time you brushed your teeth

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
You really should brush your teeth more often before you lose them. I did the same thing now I have Periodontitis disease, lucky it's not extremely bad but it can't be reversed.

i will start tomorrow

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I brushed them earlier today, when I was growing up, I didn't brush my teeth much at all and drank a lot of soda. I ended up getting around 30 cavities and needing a root canal, imagine a radiating and sharp pain that isn't dulled by opiates, that's what happens when bacteria gets deep in your teeth and started rotting you away internally on a deep level. I brush my teeth daily with nano hydroxyapatite (some special toothpaste, better then fluoride) and take care of my teeth now, trust me, you don't want teeth pain shit sucks :feelsugh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For me, it's 4 months
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:So this is your first shit post debut good job retard you actually made a shit post :feelslol:

:feelslol::feelslol:Your disgusting :feelslol::feelslol: so your a cripple with rotting teeth to boot wtf dude your a subhuman trash bin:feelslol::feelslol: I mogg you and so does @Lain remember that when your at the dentist getting needles stuck in your wretched mouth and paying exuberant amounts of money for dental care :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:Nigga you gay :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have always brushed mine twice a day but I think I need fillings now because they are very sensitive when drinking cold liquids. I think my soft drink cope will have to come to an end soon. I've been coping with soft drinks for over 10 years, I am lucky they didn't rot away completely. I've never had fillings before so I am still disappointed by this.

I last went to the dentist 3 years ago and they told me I had perfect teeth despite 7 years of soft drink cope. I have a theory that they were lying to me because I was NEET and they didn't want to do free dental care on me. Neets get free dental care but maybe some dentists don't like doing Neets. I guess I will never know if they lied to me.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I have always brushed mine twice a day but I think I need fillings now because they are very sensitive when drinking cold liquids. I think my soft drink cope will have to come to an end soon. I've been coping with soft drinks for over 10 years, I am lucky they didn't rot away completely. I've never had fillings before so I am still disappointed by this.

I last went to the dentist 3 years ago and they told me I had perfect teeth despite 7 years of soft drink cope. I have a theory that they were lying to me because I was NEET and they didn't want to do free dental care on me. Neets get free dental care but maybe some dentists don't like doing Neets. I guess I will never know if they lied to me.
I think they get paid either way so they were probably telling the truth.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@Haruhi Suzumiya pls pin thread
is it so important? it's just about brushing smth everyone here does, only like 1% of users don't brush their teeth.

Activity
So far there's no one here