Serious When the loneliness creeps in

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
They say if your alone all the time you will start to hallucinate. I've actually experienced one hallucination in my time of lonly maxing. Becoming schizophrenic is one of my biggest fears. It feels like I'm stranded on an island all alone but yet people walk by with out even noticing my presence. No one returns my calls, text messages or friend request. It's as if I never even existed.

When I see a homeless man strolling while talking insane madness to himself I wonder how did he get there is that my future they say schizophrenics actually see other people who are not actually real but is that such a bad thing maybe I would feel comfort seeing some one else by my side maybe being schizophrenic isnt so bad after all maybe I should embrace my destiny

What I find is the worst part of being alone all the time is nothing is alive nothing is near that has a soul to listen to and be herd back. I talk to myself when I'm alone constantly cause if I dont I start to stumble on my own words while in public. you will loose those verbal motor skills if you dont constantly use them like they say use it or loose it. Something has got to give in my life otherwise I dont see how I can go on much longer and now these lockdowns have made my life almost unbearable due to major financial losses once I'm alone the thoughts of desperation start to kick in and distracting myself with entertainment only works for so long please dont respond if your going to be rude or callus

Can you relate? Have you ever hallucinated? Do you talk to yourself? Can you bare your loneliness much longer? Whats the worst part about your lonelines?

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
?? Dont have it off the top of my head do some research on loneliness or people stuck in solitary confinement or schizophrenia its all there I'm not making this up

Last edited:
jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
They say if your alone all the time you will start to hallucinate. I've actually experienced one hallucination in my time of lonly maxing. Becoming schizophrenic is one of my biggest fears. It feels like I'm stranded on an island all alone but yet people walk by with out even noticing my presence. No one returns my calls, text messages or friend request. It's as if I never even existed.

When I see a homeless man strolling while talking insane madness to himself I wonder how did he get there is that my future they say schizophrenics actually see other people who are not actually real but is that such a bad thing maybe I would feel comfort seeing some one else by my side maybe being schizophrenic isnt so bad after all maybe I should embrace my destiny

What I find is the worst part of being alone all the time is nothing is alive nothing is near that has a soul to listen to and be herd back. I talk to myself when I'm alone constantly cause if I dont I start to stumble on my own words while in public. you will loose those verbal motor skills if you dont constantly use them like they say use it or loose it. Something has got to give in my life otherwise I dont see how I can go on much longer and now these lockdowns have made my life almost unbearable due to major financial losses once I'm alone the thoughts of desperation start to kick in and distracting myself with entertainment only works for so long please dont respond if your going to be rude or callus

Can you relate? Have you ever hallucinated? Do you talk to yourself? Can you bare your loneliness much longer? Whats the worst part about your lonelines?
I’ve gotten used to it but sometimes i feel dread and sadness over my situation, not directly linked to my loneliness but loneliness over a period of time can worsen these feelings; sometimes i feel like i need a irl friend but then rid of those knowing how most will treat me like dirt

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
you don't just become a full blown schizo through being alone, but you end up with something like
to cope and some form of schizoid personality disorder
mfw
He Looked Just Ordinary Memories of Murder 2003

Activity
So far there's no one here