When I see NPCs jamming out to NPC tunes

• Thread starter trashsingingslasher
  • Start date
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
(I feel like you have to have a really low IQ to actually dance to songs that have the chorus "get money ya ya! Get money ya ya! Get money ya ya!")

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-050058.png
    Screenshot_20211127-050058.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 39
seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
i relate to this, also i feel hella awkward and dumb tho when everyone is doing a dance and singing lyrics to a song I never heard of. Worse everybody seems to know all the songs playing and you don’t. I remember one of the first times I felt truly outcasted was when I was drinking with family and every single cousin was singing and dancing to this one song and I was just sitting there bouncing my heads like a loser lol

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I haven't been to a party or nightclub since November 2011

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i relate to this, also i feel hella awkward and dumb tho when everyone is doing a dance and singing lyrics to a song I never heard of. Worse everybody seems to know all the songs playing and you don’t. I remember one of the first times I felt truly outcasted was when I was drinking with family and every single cousin was singing and dancing to this one song and I was just sitting there bouncing my heads like a loser lol
Just do nothing don't bounce your head. Sit silently and stare scornfully, make them feel like a bunch of fags for listening to it. You know it's working well if you can make them uncomfortable enough to stop though obviously whether or not that happens is situational. There are plenty of people who don't sing or won't sing it's not unusual and you look like less of a fag than you would if you sit there like a bobblehead. A lesson in social etiquette from yours truly. 😉

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Just do nothing don't bounce your head. Sit silently and stare scornfully, make them feel like a bunch of fags for listening to it. You know it's working well if you can make them uncomfortable enough to stop though obviously whether or not that happens is situational. There are plenty of people who don't sing or won't sing it's not unusual and you look like less of a fag than you would if you sit there like a bobblehead. A lesson in social etiquette from yours truly. 😉
thats what i started doing when these fucking idiots would be dancing around the room to pure garbage and singing along and shit (the "nigga bitch money I know 40 english words cus I was raised to speak broken ebonics" rap that everyone eats up cus theyll go with anything the media throws at them). Just sit there with a contemptful smirk as i looked at them condescendingly one by one like the mindless monkeys they are

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here