Serious when does neetdom get old

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Only when they cut off your welfare bux. I am content neeting although I do miss going into the shop and buying whatever I wanted without having to think about a budget.

Netflix&kill

Netflix&kill

is now following you
Nov 22, 2021
Been 3 years for me, i don't get bored easy so it's whatever

i became more paranoid and neurotic since i started neeting tho, it damages the mind

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Been 3 years for me, i don't get bored easy so it's whatever

i became more paranoid and neurotic since i started neeting tho, it damages the mind
for me, long term neeting made me very low inhib
I wasn't high inhib before, but now I feel like some diseased chimp that escaped from containment
I absolutely feel no responsibility about my actions, and I feel no remorse about anything, I don't even think I can feel shame anymore

Netflix&kill

Netflix&kill

is now following you
Nov 22, 2021
for me, long term neeting made me very low inhib
I wasn't high inhib before, but now I feel like some diseased chimp that escaped from containment
I absolutely feel no responsibility about my actions, and I feel no remorse about anything, I don't even think I can feel shame anymore
Weird shit. I only started feeling remorse and guilt after neeting, did some extremely evil psycopathic things back when i was studying full time.

I'm lower inhib now as a neet tho so same here, got into 3 fights just this year.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Weird shit. I only started feeling remorse and guilt after neeting, did some extremely evil psycopathic things back when i was studying full time.

I'm lower inhib now as a neet tho so same here, got into 3 fights just this year.
guess it depends on the personality a little bit
the less I interacted with people, the less empathy I had, when I work/study I feel like I get softer, especially if the work is rought and it's tearing me down, it makes me feel weak and vulnerable, and that leads to more empathy I think

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've went through phases of depression and have blamed my lifestyle for it, thinking "the NEET life sucks!" but all of my attempts at changing my life reminded me over and over again that the alternatives are far worse. If I get in a relationship, I have relationship problems. If I'm single, I have single problems. If I work, I have work problems. If I NEET, I have NEET problems. You see what I mean? There's going to be problems no matter what you do as that's a part of being a human being, it just happens to be that the NEET life allows the most relative comfort :feelsuhuh:

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I've went through phases of depression and have blamed my lifestyle for it, thinking "the NEET life sucks!" but all of my attempts at changing my life reminded me over and over again that the alternatives are far worse. If I get in a relationship, I have relationship problems. If I'm single, I have single problems. If I work, I have work problems. If I NEET, I have NEET problems. You see what I mean? There's going to be problems no matter what you do as that's a part of being a human being, it just happens to be that the NEET life allows the most relative comfort :feelsuhuh:
This is effectively the truth. The issue is not NEETdom itself but what people do with their time. If you allow yourself to stagnate - that is live simply in pleasures - you will find yourself becoming depressed. Obviously living in pleasure is much easier when you don't have a boss screaming down your neck to get things done, and so many NEETs live like this and fall into a cycle of depression etc. You can be a NEET and fulfilled, you simply have to figure out how to do that. But yes the truth is for most people - keep in mind that 85% of people hate their work - NEETdom is preferrable. That isn't to say don't study at University or whatever if you want to do that, theres a lot of personal value in achieving a degree, just be aware that almost everyone works simply for a paycheck and would rather not work if they could.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
neetdom never gets old. running out of money and credit is the real problem

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
when does it get old to not go to school or have a job?

a week? month? year?

never lol?
If you have money, lobster and cheeks never but a man goes insane with out these things especially cheeks to clap but even then it's not old cause I get to sleep mog nothing feels better then high quality sleep

Activity
So far there's no one here