When are we going to have our neets.me meetup?

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I likely will never attend.

Please observe:

AA

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global22244A=0.57211T=0.42789
European Sub17576A=0.62637T=0.37363
African Sub2946A=0.2230T=0.7770
African Others Sub114A=0.167T=0.833
African American Sub2832A=0.2253T=0.7747
Asian Sub112A=0.571T=0.429
East Asian Sub86A=0.55T=0.45

This gene encodes a member of the neurexin family which functions in the vertebrate nervous system as cell adhesion molecules and receptors. This protein, like other neurexin proteins, contains epidermal growth factor repeats and laminin G domains. In addition, it includes an F5/8 type C domain, discoidin/neuropilin- and fibrinogen-like domains, thrombospondin N-terminal-like domains and a putative PDZ binding site.

utism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a phenotypically and genetically heterogeneous condition characterized by the presence of repetitive/restrictive behaviors and variable deficits in language and social behavior. Many genes predisposing an individual to ASD have been identified, and understanding the causal disease mechanism(s) is critical to be able to develop treatments. Neurobiological, genetic, and imaging data provide strong evidence for the CNTNAP2 gene as a risk factor for ASD and related neurodevelopmental disorders. This review discusses the clinical genetics and current understanding of the biology of CNTNAP2 as related to ASD and illustrates how the integration of multiple research approaches, from human studies to animal models, converge to inform functional biology focused on novel treatment development.

Given the growing list of genes associated with autism, one might ask the very reasonable question: how do we prioritize or select genes for further in depth mechanistic study? There obviously is not a simple answer for this question, but a reasonable criterion would be to focus on genes for which the evidence is the most diverse and strong. Several years ago, this basic rubric pointed us to the gene contactin associated protein-like 2 (CNTNAP2; also known asCASPR2) because it was expressed in human brain regions related to the disorder [12,13] and was among the first genes with evidence for both rare and common variation contributing to ASD [1319]. We review some of this evidence below.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
i cant speak western language have no money to get there and i know no one vill like me :feelstrash:

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I'd be down, but it'd be awkward hanging with a bunch of youngsters.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
lets meet up in metaverse where i work bros

Activity
So far there's no one here