What's your reason to not keep grinding?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

You can achieve anything you want if you keep grinding, keep hustling, and shoot for you dreams.

I promise you. You just have to take that first step – that hard step – and actually do something :feelsstudy:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Go play more Atari, Atari-kun. Keep grinding, keep hustling, and collect more coins. You can beat any stage, I promise you.

no grind for your face
no hussle for your height
no coins for your race

Last edited:
mortyposter

mortyposter

NEET
Oct 31, 2021
Girls reject me on Snapchat all the time because they don't know me.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

You can achieve anything you want if you keep grinding, keep hustling, and shoot for you dreams.

I promise you. You just have to take that first step – that hard step – and actually do something :feelsstudy:
This is subterfuge at best I stop grinding cause all I could get were low level shit jobs that didnt pay enough and were brutal early morning long hours. If some one handed me a good job making 80 k a year. I would consider it. Also I hate teachers with there snobby lectures and soy values. I'm better off as a leaching neetcel living off welfare. I hate working longer then 4 hours shifts . A nigga needs his sleep and entertainment copes.

But being a neet is shit too. Especially for a man. No coochie means no companionship wich equals a life of insanity. A nigga just cant win in any situation.

Activity
So far there's no one here