What's your proudest achievement of laziness?

Epilepsy

Epilepsy

NEET
Feb 1, 2022
That I have convinced my mother to be my fulltime maid when she's home. I respect my mother of course and she respects me, but I have convinced her somehow to bring me food, water drinks and paper towel and other things to my room regularly.

I could of course just walk to the kitchen and do it myself but I'm both too lazy and proud to do that. :feelsdevilish: [UWSL]:feelsuhuh:[/UWSL]

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
not what i would call proud but i think its really cool that i have an EBT card.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
When my parents left for vacation i had the house for myself for weeks didnt leave once and ate up everything when they returned

Epilepsy

Epilepsy

NEET
Feb 1, 2022
Not mine but my brother had over 20 bottles of piss in those 2liter RC cola bottles stored in his closet.
Reminds me of a streamer who would piss in a trashcan and you could hear the piss stream against the metal or when he would randomly puke.

He was also always really toxic in chat, shit was hilarious.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I always wondered how piss bottlers never get caught maybe it's just due to my chink style paper caravan walls but I'm confident that I'd get heard pissing into a bottle if anyone was upstairs

Activity
So far there's no one here