Discussion What's your opinion on the current Russian invasion?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
hate how the media is encouraging ukranians to fight back when they are basically guaranteed to loose and they will only end up getting killed / executed when caught + ukrain is a shithole so probably nothing would change with a change in the regimee. also how ukrain stops men from 18-60 from leaving the country. meanwhile the president hides in the bunker and the foids are leaving the country. hope that some shit happens to chernobyl so everyone panics and europe is destroyed that would be actual lifefuel and kekfuel :feelslol:

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
hate how the media is encouraging ukranians to fight back when they are basically guaranteed to loose and they will only end up getting killed / executed when caught + ukrain is a shithole so probably nothing would change with a change in the regimee. also how ukrain stops men from 18-60 from leaving the country. meanwhile the president hides in the bunker and the foids are leaving the country. hope that some shit happens to chernobyl so everyone panics and europe is destroyed that would be actual lifefuel and kekfuel :feelslol:
C6d8c16ee24f1f96735c5605d9057826a1d49ec6c4b8559855d5c92dee3fd013

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Tbqh, they aleady even know they aren't going to win. The US will fund resistance though and the military industrial complex will make bag while poor Eastern Eurofags die en masse. Such a sick world :feelsbad::feelsbad:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
High IQ
Bro I used to think "Uk" was short for "Ukraine" until I found out they were two different things
Low IQ

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I don't really care about it but basically what @inel said. I actually understand what putin is trying to do it's a strategic move where he prioritizes Russia's military safety over economical safety because Ukraine is a geographical doorway into Russia. If NATO troops were to station bases there it would be bad tactically for Russia and Ukraine was slowly getting colonized and westernized by association with NATO. He's trying to maintain enough advantage to be able to stand up to USA if he needs to in the future which he likely will since he doesn't see eye to eye with them. The USA acts like they're better but their so called democracy is also full of corruption and strong armed tactics hidden behind a veil of international propaganda. And the western countries are absolutely vile in their so-called support to ukrainians, basically encouraging them to fight back when they know they'll only die in vain. All this to push to the world the narrative that they are the good guys and they were encouraging the underdog when in reality they are playing on perception. Notice how it's mostly politicians and women who are spewing this fighting back bullshit yet they won't be the ones dying it's the men and boys that are forcibly trapped in this shitty mess to be killed for the story. If I was ukrainian I would have wanted the country to surrender immediately.

M

Moo

NEET
Dec 27, 2021
As russian, I am totally against. Will support anti-war movement as I can, even if I'm going to be dead, arrested or sent to jail. Putin made a big mistake in my opinion. You can escape being judged, but you can't escape from your own mistakes.

What's bad?
1. There will be no good ending for Russia after that move.
2. Putin gave second birth for NATO and other globalist institutes in Europe. Gave a rehabilitation of US intelligence.
3. The idea of collective punishment will be used against russian people all over the world.
4. Fucking China.
5. Irrational deaths from both sides.
Summarizing: betrayal of national interests.

What we can do is to throw away our own occupants, here in Russia, and that's the only light in that situation.
Хуй войне! Путина — под трибунал!

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here