What's your go-to

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
What do you do when you really feel like shit because that's how I feel now I try to laugh it off but it's not working today I just want to feel good but I don't even feel up to eat drink coom or anything. Maybe I'll just go to sleep and pray that I don't wake up that's my only wish if I die in my sleep today then good riddance fuck this world and the only reason I'll pray and not take myself out right now is because I'm a little bitch.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Sleep if you can, I struggle to when I'm feeling like complete shit. Usually I lie down and listen to music, if it's really bad I'll go for a walk and wander aimlessly.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
drink alcohol and watch movies, anime or whatever that's what I do when I feel like shit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What do you do when you really feel like shit because that's how I feel now I try to laugh it off but it's not working today I just want to feel good but I don't even feel up to eat drink coom or anything. Maybe I'll just go to sleep and pray that I don't wake up that's my only wish if I die in my sleep today then good riddance fuck this world and the only reason I'll pray and not take myself out right now is because I'm a little bitch.
Sorry to hear your having a bad life. But u took the words out of my mouth I feel the exact same way. I try to sleep as much as possible it's my only relief from this cruel world. Or I try to watch a up lifting movie to get my mind off my troubles. :feelsrope::feelsbad:

Activity
So far there's no one here