Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sesame

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I've neither had a salad nor dressing for that matter, not once in my life. I've had a little bit of salad as a side to another meal, but never just a bunch of salad on its own.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've neither had a salad nor dressing for that matter, not once in my life. I've had a little bit of salad as a side to another meal, but never just a bunch of salad on its own.
What does your diet consist as then? details not oh muslin food bro

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Doesn't sound very healthy that's alot of natural sugars, no vegetables, and lots of carbs
You can still lose weight while eating carbs. I would like to eat less carbs but I am afraid most protein sources are bad for my digestion, so I need to eat a lot of fruits to compensate.
:feelslol: do you eat any other proteins besides chicken :feelslol:
Yes milk and eggs has protein in it too

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You can still lose weight while eating carbs. I would like to eat less carbs but I am afraid most protein sources are bad for my digestion, so I need to eat a lot of fruits to compensate.

Yes milk and eggs has protein in it too
So don't you eat lamb, eat a little bit of wild rice to coat your stomach, so when your at school or on the go what do you eat just fruits or what it's not like you can just buy chicken buy itself it's normally a chick sandwich ect unless you live in another dimension or something :feelslol:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
So don't you eat lamb, eat a little bit of wild rice to coat your stomach, so when your at school or on the go what do you eat just fruits or what it's not like you can just buy chicken buy itself it's normally a chick sandwich ect unless you live in another dimension or something :feelslol:
I don't eat food at school, and I don't eat breakfast so it's not a problem.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
He has a habit of calling anything that makes you even slightly uncomfortable "cope" or "a conspiracy from the jews."

@Neetgod there are women out there that have succeeded in losing weight! And you as a man can't do it?
Saying you should starve yourself is extreme at best don't act like your promoting normal behavior.

If you don't understand there is an agenda behind everything and every then you are naive. Especially in the world of business jews own 99 percent of the everything mind control is real

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Saying you should starve yourself is extreme at best don't act like your promoting normal behavior.

If you don't understand there is an agenda behind everything and every then you are naive. Especially in the world of business jews own 99 percent of the everything mind control is real
You act like a woman. Can you stop finding excuses? Look I was fat as well, what did I do? I just changed what and how much I ate and rapidly lost the weight. Was it easy? Ofcourse no, but neither was it impossible to do.
>but food is muh cope you dont understand
I am fucking incel loser, do you think it wasn't my cope as well?

From where I am standing it seems like you just can't be bothered to put in even a slightest effort into this. And I am not writing this to insult you.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Me and a bunch of other users on the forum were able to do it, that's proof enough that it's a realistic enough thing to do. If we can do it, why can't you?
My argument isn't that looseing weight isn't possible because I once lost 45 pounds. My argument is to not eat and starve yourself is unnecessary and extreme

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
My argument isn't that looseing weight isn't possible because I once lost 45 pounds. My argument is to not eat and starve yourself is unnecessary and extreme
Hey I never said to starve yourself. I merely suggested that when you are outside, instead of getting unhealthy fastfood, just bear through the hunger until you get home and can eat something healthy. I am not telling you to become a aneroxic that goes without days eating at a time, just have the patience to wait a few hours. That's perfectly reasonable, is it not?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
You act like a woman. Can you stop finding excuses? Look I was fat as well, what did I do? I just changed what and how much I ate and rapidly lost the weight. Was it easy? Ofcourse no, but neither was it impossible to do.
>but food is muh cope you dont understand
I am fucking incel loser, do you think it wasn't my cope as well?

From where I am standing it seems like you just can't be bothered to put in even a slightest effort into this. And I am not writing this to insult you.
lean > skinnytard > fatcel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hey I never said to starve yourself. I merely suggested that when you are outside, instead of getting unhealthy fastfood, just bear through the hunger until you get home and can eat something healthy. I am not telling you to become a aneroxic that goes without days eating at a time, just have the patience to wait a few hours. That's perfectly reasonable, is it not?
Waiting a few hours is exstream dude what if your at work for 8 hours are you supposed to wait 8 hours until you get home? It's just common sense man. That's what you choose to do then that's your right but I eat when I'm hungry. I just whish there were more convenient healthy choices but if I don't eat I get headaches and hunger pains. You can still loose weight with out skipping meal.

Your diet is extremely abnormal you have never even eaten a dam salad, tacos ect that is very abnormal don't try and act like your lifestyle is normal cause its not at all and don't push your diet on me either dam take a step back nigga

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Waiting a few hours is exstream dude what if your at work for 8 hours are you supposed to wait 8 hours until you get home?
It's not extreme as someone like me is able to do it, as well as many other members on this forum. I am a normal guy, not some disciplined monk, and I still manage to do it. If I can do it, so can you.
It's just common sense man. That's what you choose to do then that's your right but I eat when I'm hungry. I just whish there were more convenient healthy choices but if I don't eat I get headaches and hunger pains. You can still loose weight with out skipping meal.
You don't need to eat when you're hungry. You need to remember that hunger only comes in spikes. So you may feel uncomfortable for about half an hour when your hunger is spiked, and then it will eventually go down and you can catch a break before it rises again.
Your diet is extremely abnormal you have never even eaten a dam salad, tacos ect that is very abnormal don't try and act like your lifestyle is normal cause its not at all and don't push your diet on me either dam take a step back nigga
Of course my diet is not normal. The "normal" diet is an unhealthy one. So any diet that is healthy (like mine) will be considered abnormal. I'm not pushing my diet onto you. I am merely giving advice about dieting, as you posted a public thread complaining about how you struggle with it. It makes no difference to me whether you do it or not.

Activity
So far there's no one here