Nov 26, 2020
Ayran, ice cold with ton of foam, like this
20140829 150358

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Niggas is weird
Yea man, I've noticed that salty drinks aren't really popular in the western world.
Something you might find weirder, we drink pickle juice. My dad was a pickle juice addict, but it was killing his stomach so he had to quit. I love it too myself, but can't bother to go to a pickle shop to drink some. Looks like this, but the color depends of the type of pickle
T

This got me craving some pickle juice. Brutal. I guess some pickles will do.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Yea man, I've noticed that salty drinks aren't really popular in the western world.
Something you might find weirder, we drink pickle juice. My dad was a pickle juice addict, but it was killing his stomach so he had to quit. I love it too myself, but can't bother to go to a pickle shop to drink some. Looks like this, but the color depends of the type of pickle
View attachment 15637
This got me craving some pickle juice. Brutal. I guess some pickles will do.
Where are you from?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Mexican Coke , tia tea, Mandarin Jarrito, horchata, fresh squeezed mandarin juice, santa cruz mango lemonade, earl gray boaba ice tea with milk, vanilla New York selzer, red bull
How do you get mexican coke?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
pepsi max and beer

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Simo? If you mean simp then you’re wrong. Simping is about paying foids and get nothing in return. Piss is a rather sexual, intimate thing they’d not just share with anyone. Go mock feet fetishists instead. Foids can get paid to show feet on tiktok while remaining otherwise dressed. They don’t need to show pussy. Learn what simping actually means.

Activity
So far there's no one here