what's your drug of choice?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Nic was my favorite drug but the systemic inflamation from smokes & vapes was finally starting to take a toll on my health so now I only chew gum when I want to focus. Have to say coffee or adderall take the cake. Alc is good but it's too damaging & easy to overdo.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I don't even drink coffee or tea anymore.

But when I worked I smoked half a pack a shift because of how boring it got

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I consider caffeine a drug but don't use it even if it would help or make my day easier.
sure, but what's the reason? trying to live a clean life? bad experience?

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Anti depressents and such are actually not very understood and can alter your brain which may lead to greater pain in the long run unless you are one of the lucky few who somehow did get only the benefits

And about alcohol its actually addictive and it have very bad effects the scan dont lie but reddit does so stop believing everything you read

Well if this isnt enough for you to believe me just kys (keep yourself safe). Love xoxoxoxo

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Nic was my favorite drug but the systemic inflamation from smokes & vapes was finally starting to take a toll on my health so now I only chew gum when I want to focus. Have to say coffee or adderall take the cake. Alc is good but it's too damaging & easy to overdo.
elab on the health toll

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
elab on the health toll
Got what could be called enteritis/gastritis/Crohn's disease. Not fun it got to a point where the entirety of my gut had a constant pain like 6/10 if a shattered bone is 10/10 and couldn't sleep for days. Fixed it with fasting & anti-inflammation stack & haven't had issues since. There were def some contributing causes wasn't just nic but having systemic inflammation is never a good for your health.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Got what could be called enteritis/gastritis/Crohn's disease. Not fun it got to a point where the entirety of my gut had a constant pain like 6/10 if a shattered bone is 10/10 and couldn't sleep for days. Fixed it with fasting & anti-inflammation stack & haven't had issues since. There were def some contributing causes wasn't just nic but having systemic inflammation is never a good for your health.
fasting is good. elab on the anti-inflammation stack. sounds coo

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Caffeine is good
I enjoy nic and weed as well

I haven’t dabbled in psychs or any other shit, I wanna be careful so I don’t fuck myself up, I actually talked to Lain a few months ago to give me some pointers

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
fasting is good. elab on the anti-inflammation stack. sounds coo
nac, vit c, R-Lipoic Acid, sodium butyrate, coffee. megadosed all day.

I still think nic is good for cognitive enhancement you just want a method of administration that doesn't lead to inflammation. Those methods won't be addictive too so double bonus.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022

I still think nic is good for cognitive enhancement you just want a method of administration that doesn't lead to inflammation. Those methods won't be addictive too so double bonus.
i've got a bunch of nac i haven't dipped into yet. r-lipoic and the butyrate never heard of. yea, my hunch on cigs is that they do lead to inflammation, but also that vaping may be less inflammatory.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
vaping may be less inflammatory.
debatable imo because even if they're slightly better because no combustion & lower toxin content people who vape will be ripping the thing all day while smokers have to moderate it & can't smoke indoors, at work, in restaurants, etc.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
What’s your anti inflammation stack?

I get seb derm flare ups from inflammation sometimes. It fucking sucks

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020

Ah disregard my other post

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Curtis : [offscreen, to another skinhead] Hey man, want a toke

Derek Vinyard : Curtis, what are you doing? Weed is for niggers. You put that away right now. Have a little self respect.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Ah disregard my other post
stack helps a lot but only makes a real change after a couple of weeks from quality sources & in combination with cutting out everything that causes inflammation to start which may not be so obvious because it builds up slowly. & if it's purely autoimmune look into autophagy.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Anti depressents and such are actually not very understood and can alter your brain which may lead to greater pain in the long run unless you are one of the lucky few who somehow did get only the benefits

And about alcohol its actually addictive and it have very bad effects the scan dont lie but reddit does so stop believing everything you read View attachment 36665

Well if this isnt enough for you to believe me just kys (keep yourself safe). Love xoxoxoxo
lol, no it's not enough. the studies i've read didn't test for people using 2-4 drinks a day. that's alcoholism territory. they tested around 1. and specific drinks were tested(red wine)

no, i totally agree with psych drugs not being known, though the industry would give the opposite impression.

funny dude.

MedicalStudent

MedicalStudent

NEET
Apr 21, 2022
not sure if this Q is allowed, but let's find out. what's your drug of choice?

i'm a compulsive smoker with the cigaretterinos. been smoking a pack a day for about 10 years now.
I only use prescribed medications: cariprazine, lithium and sertraline.
In don't smoke, I don't use illegal drugs, I don't drink alcholic drinks.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I only use prescribed medications: cariprazine, lithium and sertraline.
In don't smoke, I don't use illegal drugs, I don't drink alcholic drinks.
be careful with lithium. my friend used it for years. now he's looking for a kidney. psychiatry should be a last resort.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I do dxm quite frequently and take magic mushrooms around once a month. I've been drinking alot lately but want to cut down because it's very calorie dense and I don't want to get fat. I drink coffee obviously. I will start smoking weed once I turn 21 because I have no friend to buy it from and that's the legal age to buy it at the store where I'm at, honestly I would do any drug if I had access to it.

I've never been able to kick the cigs because when I do I get so anxious I turn crazy, my parents calling me or any minor inconvenience that stresses me out makes me go back to it I would need to be in total isolation away from other people and problems to be able to quit. I also get constipated so I go buy a pack because I get scared I will die lol. I ordered 10g of shrooms and will eat them all in one go in hope that this heroic dose is what will finally make me quit.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It gives me diahreah. I feel depressed after I drink it. And I get jittery.

Don't care much about living a clean life or my health in general. Only reason I stopped smoking is because it costs too much.
305s in the USA are 3$

I don’t like them though, Marlboro, Spirit’s, and Newport is what I like

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
My most frequent drug is weed since it's cheap, easily accessible and euphoric (plus my friends smoke it and I can't afford my own drugs atm). Drug of choice would depend on what mood I'm in but probably meth, 3 HO PCP or weed

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I only do Caffeine, LSD and nicotine.
Nicotine only in stressful situation, when my mood swings settle in for example.
And LSD only once every 1, or 2 months maybe. I have high respect for psychedelics and only use them if the setting is alright.
Last time I was tripping on LSD, it was the day of the Ukraine-Invasion and I got paranoid over every plain I heard, thinking it might be some Russian bomber, despite living in Germany.
But I hope to get my hands on shrooms and DMT someday.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Only caffeine. I don't even take painkillers for my backpain anymore. Would drop caffeine as well but drinking plain water doesn't sound fun.
Not even paracetamol or ibuprofen?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Im super innocent when it comes to drugs, dont drink alcohol or smoke. But I do drink too much coffee I think. Last week we didnt have coffee in the house for like two days and I started to feel sick with withdrawal symptoms.

Activity
So far there's no one here