What's wrong with giga wagies?

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
More people than not that I come into contact with are giga wagies. They're not content with only working part time or even full time job, but two jobs at the same time. I don't get how they do that, what motivates someone into literal 60+ hour a week slavery? I can't even get through a month of 30 hour weeks without taking a few days off and counting down the days until I'm NEET again.

And they say they have two jobs like they're proud of it. It should be an embarrassment, I think less of you for being such a diligent little wagecuck. If some people are programmed to be giga worker bees then they should cover for us that just aren't suited for working.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
They pay taxes so neets can live in comfort

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
only gigaworkers i can think of are propably ppl who have family , they can't support it otherwise, if you are a free man and work 2 jobs you are beyond cucked, you waste your years.

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
only gigaworkers i can think of are propably ppl who have family , they can't support it otherwise, if you are a free man and work 2 jobs you are beyond cucked, you waste your years.
I can't imagine a worse fate than being trapped into having a wife and kids. Working two jobs to support a family that probably hates you for never being around and a wife that probably cucks you with DeShawn and the family dog. Ropefuel

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
isnt that a burgerland thing nobody i know here does that maybe if 1 is their own business they are working on in their free time

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
isnt that a burgerland thing nobody i know here does that maybe if 1 is their own business they are working on in their free time
In America, it used to be the case that working very hard made sense. Eventually, you'd earn enough to never work again. That's no longer true (now you are rewarded with Netflix and YouTube Premium), but the mentality is still there.
Weed

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
In America, it used to be the case that working very hard made sense. Eventually, you'd earn enough to never work again. That's no longer true (now you are rewarded with Netflix and YouTube Premium), but the mentality is still there.
View attachment 18589
you mean like 1950s i mean sure but your coping about muh mentality if everything went up expect wages for the middle and lower class you have to get 2 jobs to keep up jfl

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
you mean like 1950s i mean sure but your coping about muh mentality if everything went up expect wages for the middle and lower class you have to get 2 jobs to keep up jfl
The thing is this: Everything that you'd actually want to own (e.g.: a house, maybe people don't want to pay rent when they're 90) has gotten more expensive at an obscene rate, whereas your salary, assuming it's even going up, surely hasn't. If it used to be the case that you could buy a bond and retire, that's no longer possible. The things that have gotten cheaper are mostly pure shit like streaming services and junk food. The government came up with a ridiculous "measure" of inflation, which is guaranteed to show that there isn't any, so people are working themselves to death while convinced that inflation is ~1%, when, in fact, it's over %20 depending on the goods we are measuring; you can't possibly beat it. Policymakers, it would seem, are under the impression that people want to work well into their golden years, never own a house, never own a decent car, but enjoy free YouTube and cheap frozen pizzas.

Activity
So far there's no one here