Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

work is fun if your chad​

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
At least within inceldom you can control what you feel if you are strong enough, hence the 2d pill @Fabio and @Lain . Alone, if your mind is willing enough you can create your own world far away from the plight of IRL.

Wagecucking, I have been, you see desperate cock suckers all willing to sell their soul and backstab you because they cannot afford their rent or a new toy for their new unwilling NPC spawn. My god the things I have seen while wagecucking, and how desperation coupled with stupidity and lack of self-awareness will tear you apart from the inside and make you rethink what kind of place we are living in.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Complicated question. It depends.

incel + free-rider = good, can be great depending on your lifestyle
[UWSL]incel + six-figure/top-tier wagecuck = not bad, you can at least buy some cope, travel, go to SEA/Africa/EE, participate/arrange an orgy etc.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]incel + minimum-wage/low-tier wagecuck = living in the 13th realm of hell[/UWSL]

chad + <put anything> = life of a god

Last edited:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Complicated question. It depends.

incel + free-rider = good, can be great depending on your lifestyle
[UWSL]incel + six-figure/top-tier wagecuck = not bad, you can at least buy some cope, travel, go to SEA/Africa/EE, participate/arrange an orgy etc.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]incel + minimum-wage/low-tier wagecuck = living in the 13th realm of hell[/UWSL]

chad + <put anything> = life of a god

You great Sir are a legend in these realms of the web. may peace be upon you brother, your posts in your career have given me many laughs and happiness that money cannot buy.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
You great Sir are a legend in these realms of the web. may peace be upon you brother, your posts in your career have given me many laughs and happiness that money cannot buy.

The pleasure is mine buddy boyo.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelsuhuh:Has @chudur-budur given you his hog + granny time space continuum math equation :feelsuhuh:
:soy: It's quiet fascinating tbh ngl :soy:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
:feelsuhuh:Has @chudur-budur given you his hog + granny time space continuum math equation :feelsuhuh:
:soy: It's quiet fascinating tbh ngl :soy:

Honestly, his theorems have provided me hope in these dark times. I must respect him, as his knowledge surpasses mine. I would like to tag him @chudur-budur hopefully this goes through since I am blocked from posting and giving reacts on this forum.

As Neets, well maybe churdur is not a neet, but he does give based advice, similar to yourself. I am tired and on the verge of giving up, but I must stay strong for those based peeps that I have had the pleasure of interacting with.

Activity
So far there's no one here