Discussion What's the wackiest shit you've seen IRL

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Unicycle

I used to go to school in the slums of Florida (it was nicknamed dead hooker street or something) and I had to walk to school. One day I saw this homeless looking guy with only one arm behind a store getting a blowjob from a whore, guess he nutted on her because he hopped on a unicycle soon after and started zooming off on this shit.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I saw this 5'4 recessed loud bisexual black guy get with a 5'7 aryan arthoe no strings attached shit was genuine they shared a room. Shattered the blackpill for me a solid couple weeks.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 28914

I used to go to school in the slums of Florida (it was nicknamed dead hooker street or something) and I had to walk to school. One day I saw this homeless looking guy with only one arm behind a store getting a blowjob from a whore, guess he nutted on her because he hopped on a unicycle soon after and started zooming off on this shit.
florida is just one big family guy cutaway gag 💀💀

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Coming up on acid walking through the park taking in the surroundings on a hot summers day after finishing high school. See a kid having a shit behind a bush, later see a Chinese down syndrome woman doing stretches in the middle of the path. Another acid day my friend got attacked by homeless peopel while we were riding our bikes because they thought he was laughing at them for picking cig ends up off the floor.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Lol I do it myself me and a friend spent an entire night walking around on amphetamine scavving cigs off people out clubbing or just on the floor. I found 2 whole cigs and eventually we found an almost full pack of cigs. Save money where you can
LMFAO

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
-once i saw a guy pissing in public near a freeway exit ( North Alvarado/101 freeway)
-saw someone brandishing a rambo knife in public
-saw some chief keef looking ass foo beating the shit out of some little hispanic guy outside domino's pizza(the La valley)
-once was on the bus, this rowdy guy tried getting on with i think his mom(an old lady with a wheelchair). bus driver didnt let him on, the lady gets on alone. she ends up getting off and rolling down a hill and crashing the wheelchair bad af
-some weird bitch on the train that kept saying something like "You wanna talk shit, ill ball yo ass up". Eventually said "meet me on the court then nigguh" loud af

Attachments

• 6244373_061220-ap-homeless-img.gif
    6244373_061220-ap-homeless-img.gif
    289 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here