Discussion What's the vision for this forum?

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
The way I see it, a NEET forum is just an incel forum that filters what I call "normalfag virgins". I speak of those incels who, despite being ugly virgins, still only differ slightly from the average normie; they have normie mindsets, hold normie opinions and follow a normie lifestyle. With those people I have nothing in common.

Consider the alpha male posturing and subtle incel shaming that happens all too frequently on PSL forums, even on .co which explicitly has rules against the latter. Users will often deride each other for being unable to drive, for being high inhib, for being "low T", and for being losers in general. The reason why this happens is quite simple: just because someone is 'le subhooman trucel' doesn't mean he isn't a normie, because normalfaggotry is a state of mind. But since such characters tend to live like normies, it's highly unlikely for them to be NEET (either practically or spiritually), so they'll be filtered out of this forum if all goes too well.

Last edited:
A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
This place will hopefully turn out cozy, but I think it may turn into an incels.co copy where anyone who was banned will go here instead. We should get our own identity before soon

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
This place will hopefully turn out cozy, but I think it may turn into an incels.co copy where anyone who was banned will go here instead. We should get our own identity before soon
It would certainly suck if it turned into .co v2. No offense to the admin, but that forum is shit and only gets shittier with time. And although the majority of users here incels--as you'd expect--this forum shouldn't be centered around inceldom.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
interesting point of view.
Consider the alpha male posturing and subtle incel shaming that happens all too frequently on PSL forums, even on .co which explicitly has rules against the latter. Users will often deride each other for being unable to drive, for being high inhib, for being "low T", and for being losers in general. The reason why this happens is quite simple: just because some is 'le subhooman trucel' doesn't mean he isn't a normie, because normalfaggotry is a state of mind. But since such characters tend to live like normies, it's highly unlikely for them to be NEET (either practically or spiritually)

I agree. The tryhards on .co will try to brag about their success in anything other than sex and appear tough. A lot of drama happens there which can be kind of funny but gets tiring real fast. Members trying to find something to prove is something I see a lot on .co.

Its nature I guess. Even in the omega pit, some will try to be the most alpha there.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I still think they should ban sexhavers on site.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
interesting point of view.

I agree. The tryhards on .co will try to brag about their success in anything other than sex and appear tough. A lot of drama happens there which can be kind of funny but gets tiring real fast. Members trying to find something to prove is something I see a lot on .co.

Its nature I guess. Even in the omega pit, some will try to be the most alpha there.
Most of them are NPC who larp about being sexless instead of being a slayer. I prefer them to normal NPC but they're still similar in many aspects. So many care for meaningless trivia like post counts, ranks and join date

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Most of them are NPC who larp about being sexless instead of being a slayer. I prefer them to normal NPC but they're still similar in many aspects. So many care for meaningless trivia like post counts, ranks and join date
Yep. A lot of memecels there who contribute nothing to the forum as well.
<insert gorilla pic>
They're not as bad as sub8 copers though.
'If you're not 9'8 12/10 with 2 14 inch dicks just rope'

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Yep. A lot of memecels there who contribute nothing to the forum as well.
<insert gorilla pic>
They're not as bad as sub8 copers though.
'If you're not 9'8 12/10 with 2 14 inch dicks just rope'
"Bro! Didn't you know that if you're not exactly a trillionaire CEO thugmaxxed dark triad 7'5 tall 10 meter dick omnichad, that it's OVER 4 yoU!?"

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
"Bro! Didn't you know that if you're not exactly a trillionaire CEO thugmaxxed dark triad 7'5 tall 10 meter dick omnichad, that it's OVER 4 yoU!?"
I'm sure all those 7'4.9, 9.99 meter dicked, guys who only have $999,999,999 in their bank account and are only excecutive officers intead of ceos must be truecels with a 30k post count on .co.

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
I'm fine with not allowing sexhavers, though I don't think it's necessary as long as the rules against bragging are enforced. I'd like to note, however, that users who engage in the truecel olympics can be just as undesirable as sexhavers.
>HURR YOU ALL MOG ME IM ETHNICEL TRUCEL MANLETCEL NIGGERFAGGOTCEL CEL CEL CEL XD
The shit-flinging contests between ethnics and whites shouldn't be welcome either.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I'm fine with not allowing sexhavers, though I don't think it's necessary as long as the rules against bragging are enforced. I'd like to note, however, that users who engage in the truecel olympics can be just as undesirable as sexhavers.
>HURR YOU ALL MOG ME IM ETHNICEL TRUCEL MANLETCEL NIGGERFAGGOTCEL CEL CEL CEL XD
The shit-flinging contests between ethnics and whites shouldn't be welcome either.
Yeah, tallcels and whitecels are needlessly hated on the forum.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, tallcels and whitecels are needlessly hated on the forum.
Whites objectively SMV mog every other race so it is to be expected. Not saying it is justified, just expected.

I never understood the hate on tallcels though, height won't help you with anything if you're ugly as hell. :feelsmmm:

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
where anyone who was banned will go here instead

I’ve thought of that too, like they do in looksmaxx, they are gonna come here to brag and talk about .co drama.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Whites objectively SMV mog every other race so it is to be expected. Not saying it is justified, just expected.

I never understood the hate on tallcels though, height won't help you with anything if you're ugly as hell. :feelsmmm:
Yeah I won't deny heighttax and ethnictax because those 2 are brutal and I definitely feel sorry for manlets and ethnics. But yeah whitecels and tallcels exist. And height isn't gonna help you if you're sub3 tbh.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I’ve thought of that too, like they do in looksmaxx, they are gonna come here to brag and talk about .co drama.
Fun fact ; A user named @Adrian sent me a PM a few hours ago telling me he was banned from .co so he came here. He got banned here too jfl.

Last edited:
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I think it's mainly for neets but people who are blackpilled in general can also join

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I think you guys make the vision :)
It's the userbase which decides what gets posted and what discussed.
the userbase could use some more active mods(we only have 1), maybe bringing the chat back and some feedback to changes when we ask

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
When I leave this forum dies.
I am pretty much the only based user here who understands that tits are essential. Car and gun magazines have been using senseless nudity for ages since they know it feeds positive vibes for men. There is nothing like a good ol bouncing waifu tiddies randomly on a thread. You'll go have a wank and then come back more relaxed and loving towards your fellow neets.
1df

Latebloomer10

Latebloomer10

Monster
Nov 28, 2020
When I leave this forum dies.
I am pretty much the only based user here who understands that tits are essential. Car and gun magazines have been using senseless nudity for ages since they know it feeds positive vibes for men. There is nothing like a good ol bouncing waifu tiddies randomly on a thread. You'll go have a wank and then come back more relaxed and loving towards your fellow neets.
View attachment 6636

Activity
So far there's no one here