Discussion what's the most badass character you've seen

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Doesn't matter if it's anime, TV, whatever, been binge watching Golgo 13 HOLY FUCK this nigger is badass. The main character is a pro hitman and does hits for $3m, he'll go balls deep in stacy and then blow her brains out after telling her she's his target. Or he'll get himself arrested by raping and committing robberies so he can get into Alcatraz, break an inmate out with him, then when the inmate thinks he's nice and safe from the pigs he'll cap the man with a rifle and walk away smoking a cig, saying he was his target all along. Can you bring up a man with higher testosterone then Golgo 13. Literally every scene is him banging a slut or doing some wild impossible shot, nigger will shoot a wave inside a pool and have it ricochet off to headshot a man :feelslol::feelslol: seriously someone recommend me a badass main character, tired of watching effeminate faglords in anime that stutter, watching Cobra and Golga 13 reminded me that not all main characters are :incel:

Unnamed

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Doesn't matter if it's anime, TV, whatever, been binge watching Golgo 13 HOLY FUCK this nigger is badass. The main character is a pro hitman and does hits for $3m, he'll go balls deep in stacy and then blow her brains out after telling her she's his target. Or he'll get himself arrested by raping and committing robberies so he can get into Alcatraz, break an inmate out with him, then when the inmate thinks he's nice and safe from the pigs he'll cap the man with a rifle and walk away smoking a cig, saying he was his target all along. Can you bring up a man with higher testosterone then Golgo 13. Literally every scene is him banging a slut or doing some wild impossible shot, nigger will shoot a wave inside a pool and have it ricochet off to headshot a man :feelslol::feelslol: seriously someone recommend me a badass main character, tired of watching effeminate faglords in anime that stutter, watching Cobra and Golga 13 reminded me that not all main characters are :incel:

View attachment 25442
Footage please

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
This

Attachments

• images (2) (3).jpeg
    images (2) (3).jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 42
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: tell me this isn't one of the most high testosterone scenes you've ever seen in your life, man snipes a man then goes balls deep in his bitch right after

Bro no offense but listening to chink language makes me want to rope on the spot. Do they have a translated version. And I dont do subtitles bro.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Bro no offense but listening to chink language makes me want to rope on the spot. Do they have a translated version. And I dont do subtitles bro.

the scene that I linked you was from the 1984 movie but there's also a few series for it too, this torrent is dual audio, or you can just stream it here dubbed :feelsok: regardless my nigger this is pure kino, can't recommend it enough, I rarely laugh but this show has me :feelslol::feelslol: like every episode, just how ridiculously badass they make him

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
the last link is the newest addition to the series from like 2010 and is episodic if you don't wanna watch that long movie, trust me though :feelslol::feelslol: can't think of a more badass character then this man

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

the scene that I linked you was from the 1984 movie but there's also a few series for it too, this torrent is dual audio, or you can just stream it here dubbed :feelsok: regardless my nigger this is pure kino, can't recommend it enough, I rarely laugh but this show has me :feelslol::feelslol: like every episode, just how ridiculously badass they make him
That's much better self loathing asians make all there caricatures white Chad's and stacey's even they know it's over.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
There's no competition
View attachment 25495
Don't get me wrong, Guts is badass but it's not the same as someone like Golgo 13 or Ryo. The reason why is that Berserk is set in a fantasy-like universe, in my opinion, a true badass has to routinely surprise you with over the top crazy shit. Guts does this but he does it in a fantasy-like universe, so he's just another freak badass among other freak badasses. True badasses are set in normal worlds like ours but end up doing crazy shit that somehow surprises you every episode (see: Golgo 13) also Guts was cucked by thundercock Griffith :feelsstudy: so if we're going by this logic, Griffith is more badass because he goes balls deep in Guts bitch, he emasculates him in the worst way, good opinion though would rate Guts in the top 100 badass characters somewhere (getting cucked definitely took him out of the top 10)

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: tell me this isn't one of the most high testosterone scenes you've ever seen in your life, man snipes a man then goes balls deep in his bitch right after

There's no competition
View attachment 25495
See this clip again. While Guts is getting his bitch stolen by a homo looking fag like Griffith, Golgo is capping niggers and nutting in their bitches immediately after. The man fucks a bitch every other episode, usually the bitches of men he kills. Now you can't say no competition when I bring up these facts, you have to watch Golgo 13 to understand

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
See this clip again. While Guts is getting his bitch stolen by a homo looking fag like Griffith, Golgo is capping niggers and nutting in their bitches immediately after. The man fucks a bitch every other episode, usually the bitches of men he kills. Now you can't say no competition when I bring up these facts, you have to watch Golgo 13 to understand
Cope

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Don't get me wrong, Guts is badass but it's not the same as someone like Golgo 13 or Ryo. The reason why is that Berserk is set in a fantasy-like universe, in my opinion, a true badass has to routinely surprise you with over the top crazy shit. Guts does this but he does it in a fantasy-like universe, so he's just another freak badass among other freak badasses. True badasses are set in normal worlds like ours but end up doing crazy shit that somehow surprises you every episode (see: Golgo 13) also Guts was cucked by thundercock Griffith :feelsstudy: so if we're going by this logic, Griffith is more badass because he goes balls deep in Guts bitch, he emasculates him in the worst way, good opinion though would rate Guts in the top 100 badass characters somewhere (getting cucked definitely took him out of the top 10)
You see this is a perfect example of what not getting coochie does to a snow bunny nigga :feelslol:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Literally who?

Activity
So far there's no one here