Story What's the closest thing you ever had to a "Girlfriend"

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
When I was in my sophmore year in high school in Algebra class I met a cute short girl (4' 11") with glasses, she was mexican but still had white skin so I initially spoke to her in english but she noticed my accent, when I first saw her she would stare at me from distance, because I sat in a different table we couldn't talk during class but we got moved to another classroom, that's where I saw an empty seat next to her and I saw the opportunitty I notice some chemistry between us, we got along pretty well, she would help me with my math class, even let me cheat of her test, her friend said that we make a nice couple then her face got red and smiled, she would help me even with my handwriting because it sucks, she would grab my hand and said "no, you gotta write like this" so at least I could say I am not handholdless virgin, ffw her friend said to her that she saw me eating alone at lunch and then she asked me "you don't have friends?" To which i didn't answer, that made me feel self concious about myself because that made me look like a fucking loser infront of her, then I wonder how could I have a GF if I didn't had any friends, I was new at that school so I knew no one so I eventually got away from her and became even more lonely, another thing is that I once said as a joke that I had a son and she got angry at me a said "shut up" like, we weren't even dating and she already got jealous, even though I got away from her she would offer me some help whenever she saw me I was struggling.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
No, that happend in the US, I am not a fucking chilango.
in that case you are beyond retarded if a foid is attracted to you nothing matters you could of said im anti social i hate people thats why i dont have friends and she would not care

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
in that case you are beyond retarded if a foid is attracted to you nothing matters you could of said im anti social i hate people thats why i dont have friends and she would not care
I am socially akward ok, leave me alone. Plus I don't like the idea of dating, like it seems too uncomfortable.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
because you are ugly short and ethnic thats 3 strikes your out buddyboyo
>short
She was 4'11" anyway
>ethnic
90% of the school was ethnic, plus I am 50% spaniard considering that most mexicans are 25% thats an advantage
>ugly

I am not sure about it, I am just average but I have good jaw line.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
>short
She was 4'11" anyway
>ethnic
90% of the school was ethnic, plus I am 50% spaniard considering that most mexicans are 25% thats an advantage
>ugly

I am not sure about it, I am just average but I have good jaw line.
not good enough you need to be at least above average in everything

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
When I was in my sophmore year in high school in Algebra class I met a cute short girl (4' 11") with glasses, she was mexican but still had white skin so I initially spoke to her in english but she noticed my accent, when I first saw her she would stare at me from distance, because I sat in a different table we couldn't talk during class but we got moved to another classroom, that's where I saw an empty seat next to her and I saw the opportunitty I notice some chemistry between us, we got along pretty well, she would help me with my math class, even let me cheat of her test, her friend said that we make a nice couple then her face got red and smiled, she would help me even with my handwriting because it sucks, she would grab my hand and said "no, you gotta write like this" so at least I could say I am not handholdless virgin, ffw her friend said to her that she saw me eating alone at lunch and then she asked me "you don't have friends?" To which i didn't answer, that made me feel self concious about myself because that made me look like a fucking loser infront of her, then I wonder how could I have a GF if I didn't had any friends, I was new at that school so I knew no one so I eventually got away from her and became even more lonely, another thing is that I once said as a joke that I had a son and she got angry at me a said "shut up" like, we weren't even dating and she already got jealous, even though I got away from her she would offer me some help whenever she saw me I was struggling.
nice larp :feelsmhm:

mortyposter

mortyposter

NEET
Oct 31, 2021
I went on a date to a park with someone I met off of tinder.

We hugged, held hands, and I even kissed her.

I’m still a virgin though.

There’s no outlets where I can meet women without it being considered creepy.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I went on a date to a park with someone I met off of tinder.

We hugged, held hands, and I even kissed her.

I’m still a virgin though.

There’s no outlets where I can meet women without it being considered creepy.
:feelsreally:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Aug 28, 2021
1 u always yap about muh 4,11
2 ur not even a pedo now ur larping as one stopped reading after u said 4,11
She was 4'11" and 14 years old, I was 15.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
#freemortyposter.is
73670 FUCK YOU wallpaper

You teencels are insufferable

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Didnt read way to long

Activity
So far there's no one here