What's the biggest joke, life played on you?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
So I started to learn, that me being a massive pussy, over the failed relationship with my ex-gf will bring me nowhere. So I started to let go of my alcohol-problems, did more sport, got a bigger social circle and most importantly made big plans of my future. Short: My life started to get beautiful again and I had it perfectly planned for the next 5 years.

Then half a year later; 2020 punshed me right in the face. Everything I had build myself, I saw slowly fading away; unable to stop it.
Really everything did broke down, I got addicted again and my second big depression settled in. Cause I was throwing my life away at that point, I now stay here with literally nothing.

This made me realize once and for all, that I can't do shit, about the betterment of my future life.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Gynocomestia. It's a condition in men where they develop breast tissue, and have the appearance of female breasts. I can never take my shirt off or have sex until I get this surgically removed. By the time I can afford the surgery, most of my prime years will be up. On top of that I can't have any pride in myself knowing that I am essentially a tranny, having a mix of female and male body parts.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Not solely, but pretty much. That was the domino that brought everything crashing down, beyond repair.
Believe it or not I understand how that feels. The same thing happened to me. I was riding on a high wave when I left school, and then the lockdowns happened during my college years, and everything fell apart. I'm building it back, though. Conor McGregor is my inspiration. I hope you don't give up either.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Gynocomestia. It's a condition in men where they develop breast tissue, and have the appearance of female breasts. I can never take my shirt off or have sex until I get this surgically removed. By the time I can afford the surgery, most of my prime years will be up. On top of that I can't have any pride in myself knowing that I am essentially a tranny, having a mix of female and male body parts.
Excuse, I know fat guys with boobs who're good with girls. I know tiny short guys who're good with girls. I know the most ugly hideous guys who're good with girls.

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
You mean man boobs ? Doesn't that go away after losing weight ?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i dont know yet, i have to lean down and see. but so far its a fat/bulbous nose

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What's htn, and how do you know if I'm white?
Htn= High tier normie

I could have sworn you said you were a 6'1 white guy with a good jawline

One moment you're dropping all this info about me and the other you can't even decide if I'm a girl or a boy
Lol I always had the stance you were a guy. It was jokes other than that.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Htn= High tier normie

I could have sworn you said you were a 6'1 white guy with a good jawline

Lol I always had the stance you were a guy. It was jokes other than that.
I said I was 6'1'' and that I had a good jawline, but I never mentioned anything about my race or HTN status

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I said I was 6'1'' and that I had a good jawline, but I never mentioned anything about my race or HTN status
Wtf I always remember these little details. Maybe I was wrong this time. Anyways optimistic advice doesn't sound good from people who have good genetics.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I ain't no woman expert but I had my share of talks with girls and the way milki acts is very feminine to me or a guy that is really good at acting feminine or just a gay guy that's feminine
Okay but where did this come from?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Wtf I always remember these little details. Maybe I was wrong this time. Anyways optimistic advice doesn't sound good from people who have good genetics.
My genetics mean nothing. I've been a loser almost all my life. (Until only the last 1.5yr or so)

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I ain't no woman expert but I had my share of talks with girls and the way milki acts is very feminine to me or a guy that is really good at acting feminine or just a gay guy that's feminine
Also, where did you have all these talks with girls? Neetgod and everyone else is about to gang up on you if that really is true.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Just wear a bra and be confident bro

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
So I started to learn, that me being a massive pussy, over the failed relationship with my ex-gf will bring me nowhere. So I started to let go of my alcohol-problems, did more sport, got a bigger social circle and most importantly made big plans of my future. Short: My life started to get beautiful again and I had it perfectly planned for the next 5 years.

Then half a year later; 2020 punshed me right in the face. Everything I had build myself, I saw slowly fading away; unable to stop it.
Really everything did broke down, I got addicted again and my second big depression settled in. Cause I was throwing my life away at that point, I now stay here with literally nothing.

This made me realize once and for all, that I can't do shit, about the betterment of my future life.
Being a manlet ruined my life. Girls told me they'd date me if I were taller, my 12 year old nephew frame and height mogs me. It's a joke

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
It’s not that deep bro a lot of guys have gyno

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
When I was in my late teens I started working out only to find out that I have genetic disease. It fucked me over really hard and I needed many years to get over it and accept my life.

Activity
So far there's no one here