Discussion What would you with $100,000?

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I wouldn't invest a dollar. I'd looksmax, move to Japan, learn the language, find a job while buying cars, hitting up circuits and pleasure seeking to make up for wasted teen years.
Tumblr n983bkPaF91spb5w0o1 400

If I ran out of money and couldn't make a living I'd surely rope after being consumed by feelings of regret and self hatred.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
You got six figures and you want to travel just to become a wagie? why?

I personally would open one or two business, would be a fulfilling life.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Wanna believe I'd do something cool with it but probably just let it sit in a bank account ngl

G

I'd like to think I'd use it on really good things, but I'd blow it on drugs, gaming shit, etc.

N-Digger

N-Digger

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I'm most likely going to end up with that amount of money soon, if not slightly more from my investment into Ripple/XRP. Investing back into cryptocurrency is what I'll be doing with my earnings and is what I'll keep doing until I get enough money to retire. I'm not sure into what crypto I'll put my money from Ripple though.

S

Subhuman

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Surgeries,travelling,move to countryside when run out of cope and money and live without degeneracy with @Chintuck22 far away from cities

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I wouldn't invest a dollar. I'd looksmax, move to Japan, learn the language, find a job while buying cars, hitting up circuits and pleasure seeking to make up for wasted teen years.
View attachment 479
If I ran out of money and couldn't make a living I'd surely rope after being consumed by feelings of regret and self hatred.
Move to a third world shithole and buy decent home so i can neet the last of my days

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Get surgeries, buy a nice car, and then invest the rest.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
Create an offshore account, put my money there, and keep LARPing as a poor individual so I can get NEETbuxx. Pay my bills and food with NEETbuxx, and spend the 100k on copes.
@RemoveNormalfags thoughts?

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Life quality = Face X Height
Nov 26, 2020
1. Invest
2. Surgerymaxx
3. Make an onlyfans channel to grab money from stupid simps and foids

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Surgerymaxxing

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I'd like to think I'd be super smart and invest in stocks after consulting economists, but in reality I'd piss it all away in about 5 years or so.

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
I would spend 80k on surgeries then 20k on a lavish holiday

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020
SEAmaxx for 5 to 10 years, then rope.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
My answer to this would be to acquire any form of passive income through this (it will be small, yes). I don't need it to grow, I just need there to be a constant supply of some money, enough to sustain me and for some basic stuff. I don't like expensive things, never have. I'm a simple guy. I suppose once you don't have a normal life experiences, you realise about 4 decades quicker than everyone else how little material wealth matters.

Once that is out of the way, I can focus on learning some stuff and finding some work I could maybe enjoy?

A room, a PC with internet, basic utilities and food. That is enough. :)

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I would use that money to pass my Lookism-Tax.

All roasties, tall high tier normies, cucks and celebrities will be taxed and given to low tier males who are qualified incels (and need to pass a blackpill examination).

If low tier males use this welfare and simp it away on any women, then they are automatically disqualified from receiving further aid.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Mirin how your thread got pinned.
@Disorder

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
everything becomes a burden when it's a job. the thought of having any responsibilities is repulsive to me.
Pretty ironic coming from a mod.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I respect and admire our moderation team and their full time commitment to the task of moderating neets.me and incels.co. Thank you for your duty, it is no easy task moderating these forums but thankfully model-users such as myself are here to set an example and make life easier for the mods.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Order every single monogatari novel in Japanese from Japan and besides that nothing, I would keep living in my parents attic. There isn't much to spend money on anyway.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Red Army
Dec 3, 2020
View attachment 479
In UK we can import JDM cars for about £2k

You could get a good millage Nissan Silvia for under £10k

IncelCream

IncelCream

Red Army
Dec 3, 2020
With 100k I would invest it into Corona Vaccine stocks

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 479
Good man. I’d finish building my bimmer so I can go back to swinging

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
S&P index stock and forget about it for a bunch of decades

TerminalNEET

TerminalNEET

NEET
Dec 4, 2020
I would buy some land in a secluded place and build a cabin or tinyhome with Internet access and live in seclusion forever. I could probably live off of 100,000 forever

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
1/4 of it I'd use to buy crypto and gold.
With the rest, I don't know tbh.

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
I'd probably invest 50% into crypto and just save the other 50% and later build a small cozy cabin. I'd be very careful with 100 000. With 1 000 000 I'd probably end up spending it on status objects even though it's against my own law.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
Invest or open a business, e-commerce etc.

Activity
So far there's no one here