Discussion What would you with $100,000?

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

With that money I would make a store, maybe a bookstore or a bazaar and with that I would support myself until the end of my days.

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
I would invest 25% in crypto. 10% in metals. 15% in stocks. 10,000 to found a new website where I pay people to preach the truth. And the rest for statusmaxxing (which includes gaming gear + new high spec PC).

[I have had "fairly good" success in investing.]

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
I'd probably invest 50% into crypto and just save the other 50% and later build a small cozy cabin. I'd be very careful with 100 000. With 1 000 000 I'd probably end up spending it on status objects even though it's against my own law.
Crypto is the future of money. Good to see another guy here with similar ideas.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I don't understand people who want money just to make more money.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I don't understand people who want money just to make more money.
It's more like having a steady stream of passive income so you can live comfortably for life. When I say comfortably, I mean enough money for good copes after paying for the necessities of life.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
100K USD is not bad but far from enough for even my modest desire to stay in a remote french rural area like les Cévennes because I’d have no income. I’d want to do some farm business but it’s kinda hard to be profitable at this scale tbhtbh ngl ded srs. I think I’d realistically need more like 400-500K EUR to actually achieve something.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
100K USD is not bad but far from enough for even my modest desire to stay in a remote french rural area like les Cévennes because I’d have no income. I’d want to do some farm business but it’s kinda hard to be profitable at this scale tbhtbh ngl ded srs. I think I’d realistically need more like 400-500K EUR to actually achieve something.
why not live in a third world country, its very cheap there, you could ldar for a fair amount of your life

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
why not live in a third world country, its very cheap there, you could ldar for a fair amount of your life
Believe it or not, this was my dream when I was younger but after having lived in India and not even find a gf there I kinda grew demotivated to live in those hot, harsh environments. Life is hard there, it’s crowded and uncomfortable. I truly prefer to stay closer to home.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Crypto is the future of money. Good to see another guy here with similar ideas.

I don't really understand what gives crypto its value. I know the value of 'real' money is also make-belief but I can go literally everywhere and get value for my 'real' money but with crypto it is far more difficult. I've had it explained to me once and basically what I got from it was that it is cutting out the middle man but I don't see how this tackles the issue of people just generally not being accepting of crypto.

OT: I would probably explore more past-time activities. There's a bunch of stuff I'd like to try with relatively steep entry costs, such as woodworking, which I cannot afford rn due to NEETing. Also, travel.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I would spend it to move country and Whitemaxx.
After that I'd just spend it on an expensive gaming PC and workout stuff.
Would do nothing but rape, lift heavy weights and play videogames all day. (Maybe I'd film it and post it online to fuck with wagies who believe in "muh good personality" and "muh wageslave for years in the West for a divorced landwhale")
P.S. I would also Lolimaxx if it's legal.

e45.jpg

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
My only chance of ascending

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
Believe it or not, this was my dream when I was younger but after having lived in India and not even find a gf there I kinda grew demotivated to live in those hot, harsh environments. Life is hard there, it’s crowded and uncomfortable. I truly prefer to stay closer to home.
Man, this is blackpill overdrive. I assume you are white? People have this false belief that /our/ women are suckers for white guys. This is not the case at all. I am a Muslim from the Indian Subcontinent. And I can tell for sure these "modern wahmen" wouldn't want a sub 6 man no matter the race.

The only time they will willingly marry their looksmatch is if they are set up by their parents to their looksmatch within the community. Your chance of arrangemarriage maxxing is zero since you are a foreigner. And the foids that will date foreigners are all empowered feminist modern wahman. Good luck with these feminists.

These feminists are causing huge problem here. Funded by huge organizations like open society foundation and other western NGOs, they are slowly trying to embed things in the education system that are supportive of feminism. They also want to re-define social values.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Man, this is blackpill overdrive. I assume you are white? People have this false belief that /our/ women are suckers for white guys. This is not the case at all. I am a Muslim from the Indian Subcontinent. And I can tell for sure these "modern wahmen" wouldn't want a sub 6 man no matter the race.

The only time they will willingly marry their looksmatch is if they are set up by their parents to their looksmatch within the community. Your chance of arrangemarriage maxxing is zero since you are a foreigner. And the foids that will date foreigners are all empowered feminist modern wahman. Good luck with these feminists.

These feminists are causing huge problem here. Funded by huge organizations like open society foundation and other western NGOs, they are slowly trying to embed things in the education system that are supportive of feminism. They also want to re-define social values.
Exactly. You worded what I already suspected as well. BTW, whenever I google something like young Telugu girl for my nightly fap, the images always have some female empowerment captions underneath like education for girls, stop arranged marriages, child brides etc. It’s pure rage fuel.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
Most likely invest 80% of it, use the remaining %20 to invest on myself by creating either a business or a career out of it.

If I can afford property, I'll probably do that and rent it out to have passive income.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Most likely invest 80% of it, use the remaining %20 to invest on myself by creating either a business or a career out of it.

If I can afford property, I'll probably do that and rent it out to have passive income.
Passive income from rental properties seems like such a great deal until you deal with cucked laws that protect defaulting tenants.

H

HikiNEET

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I would just park it in stocks and then collect dividiends to supplement my NEET income.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
first I'd go buy weed, ecstacy, and big booty hookers. Then travel to Brazil. buy a decent car, cheap apartment buy mutual funds then if I went broke hope that I die in my sleep so I could be reborn as a giga chad

Burai

Burai

NEET
Dec 30, 2020
I'd buy a custom realdoll first, get that out of the way. Then I'd build a new pc and get a 4k monitor for playing roms of ps2 games. Following that I'd buy a bunch of toys and useless shit I like to collect.

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Get kilos of meth and weed, an op gaming setup, car and some designer clothing to hopefully attract foids.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
try every cope in all forms and combos, then go to Switzerland for euthanasia

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
maby,investing in the stockmarket or smth.

blinking GIF

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I wouldn't invest a dollar. I'd looksmax, move to Japan, learn the language, find a job while buying cars, hitting up circuits and pleasure seeking to make up for wasted teen years.
View attachment 479
If I ran out of money and couldn't make a living I'd surely rope after being consumed by feelings of regret and self hatred.
Fund my research

Activity
So far there's no one here