What would you tell your child self now

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I would let him know that his life would turn out to be a shit sandwich, to become a master knot mason so that he knew how to rope on sight

but seriously I would tell him to try to be optimistic, dont rush your growth process, try to enjoy the journey not the destination, follow your dreams, dont sell out for a cucked low paycheck, dont get fat, looks max

What would you tell your past childhood self

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Don't let others get you down, they're literal nobodies.
There's actual people who care about you and don't want to see you suffer, so go out there and take what you want.
No one's going to hand shit to you.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Nothing, i would still do the same things all over again, no matter what advice I would give him, maybe I would blackpill him and tell him not to have friends but doubt it would make any difference

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Files are still being uploaded. Are you sure you want to submit this form?

Attachments

• 1619809926324.png
    1619809926324.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 43
6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Sleep nigga, stop trying to become a pro soccer player, stop twinkmaxxing and eat some goddamn fats and more protein. Oh and stop wasting time with girls when you’re islammaxing anyway

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Took me a minute to get what your first sentence meant fuck I'm slow

But yeah I'd blackpill him, tell him he's autistic as fuck, tell him his family is fucking scum and evil and never to listen to them about anything and to focus on money and put on blinders for everything else all that micky mouse fairy tail disney channel special snowfake shit only applies to white people if you want to be happy get money and never have empathy for anybody else but yourself. Also you suck ass at engineering be a IT codercel because you can use that to work remotely don't go to college it will destroy your mental health and you will dropout. Also learn personal hygiene and how to dress you retard. NEVER GO ON REDDIT.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
become a corrupted politician and become rich neet basically

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Brush your teeth. Don't do drugs. Pick a sensible subject in college and stick with it. Basically what my parents told me but maybe the words would have more weight coming from my future self

RR2XCUP

RR2XCUP

What?
Jan 8, 2023
I would let him know that his life would turn out to be a shit sandwich, to become a master knot mason so that he knew how to rope on sight

but seriously I would tell him to try to be optimistic, dont rush your growth process, try to enjoy the journey not the destination, follow your dreams, dont sell out for a cucked low paycheck, dont get fat, looks max

What would you tell your past childhood self
Fuck u lil nigger

Activity
So far there's no one here