What worse

Eating like a fag rabbit to get laid every once in a while? Or eat like a pig and only fuck hookers?

• Eat like a fag rabit

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Eat like a pig

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Read the question. Would you rather diet and look good but barley get laid cause your not status maxed. Or would you rather be obies eat what ever you please but have to pay for sex a couple times a month

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Read the question. Would you rather diet and look good but barley get laid cause your not status maxed. Or would you rather be obies eat what ever you please but have to pay for sex a couple times a month
those conditions don't exclude each other

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Eating like a pig and fucking hookers is objectively worse but you're gonna cope and say it's not because it's exactly what you do

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Eating like a pig and fucking hookers is objectively worse but you're gonna cope and say it's not because it's exactly what you do
Nope I've been both I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth loosing weight. There both about the same dude. Eating like a gay rabbit fucking sucks cause the benefits arnt worth it to get laid the same amount as the fat guy especially me cause I've unlocked the secret to cheap coochie. I'm basically an obies wizard

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
those conditions don't exclude each other
op doesnt know what the blackpill is he is just betabux

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
op doesnt know what the blackpill is he is just betabux
Fuck you I am the full embodiment of the black pill ok wise guy you said it yourself @Lain is a certified chad but he cant get laid. Just be good looking is a meme. What about you your a chad but you rott with us loosers. Do you have a hot gf no you dont unless your larping. So just take a look in the mirror your the pink pill

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Correct but then what's the point of eating like a fag rabbit if your going to just pay for sex anyways
well you said the lean version wouldn't get sex either, so he could just pay for hookers too by your logic

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Nope I've been both I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth loosing weight. There both about the same dude. Eating like a gay rabbit fucking sucks cause the benefits arnt worth it to get laid the same amount as the fat guy especially me cause I've unlocked the secret to cheap coochie. I'm basically an obies wizard
Wdym the benefits aren't worth it? You got foot cancer from eating like a pig, gay rabbits don't get that shit nigga.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/527.jpg?1626739375 [/UWSL]@Lain is a certified chad but he cant get laid
didn't he slay in Mexico tho

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Wdym the benefits aren't worth it? You got foot cancer from eating like a pig, gay rabbits don't get that shit nigga.
Nope neuroma is caused from wearing cheap sandles with out an arch. Obesity affects the heal wich I dont have yet. But you do make a valid point about health benefits I'll give you that.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
didn't he slay in Mexico tho
I dont have the full details so thats questionable but if you have to move out into a dangerous 3rd world country for coochie are you actually a slayer come on man the answer is simple.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
well you said the lean version wouldn't get sex either, so he could just pay for hookers too by your logic
Incorrect I said the thin version would get laid every once and a while maybe I was not clear enough let's say they both get laid four times a month. But the skinny guy has to go to bars and buy nice clothes to pull so it's not like it's all free either

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
What about you your a chad but you rott with us loosers.
FE653176 3D9A 4569 9EC0 DFEC9A39812A
Do you have a hot gf no you dont unless your larping.
No i dont even want one i have a rotation of holes with a couple of snowbunnies:feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Incorrect I said the thin version would get laid every once and a while maybe I was not clear enough let's say they both get laid four times a . But the skinny guy has to go to bars and buy nice clothes to pull so it's not like it's all free either
View attachment 25385

No i dont even want one i have a rotation of holes with a couple of snowbunnies:feelsuhuh:
I hope you die in your sleep:feelsahhh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Incorrect I said the thin version would get laid every once and a while maybe I was not clear enough let's say they both get laid four times a . But the skinny guy has to go to bars and buy nice clothes to pull so it's not like it's all free either

I hope you die in your sleep:feelsahhh:
:feelsree:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
That was a Joke nigga to piss you of you right i just want my looksmatch why you hate on a nigga wtf nigga you on drugs again?
Yeah bro I do drugs even though I haven't been high other then weed in 20 years:feelslol::feelslol:

So which one is it do you have a rotation or what? By the way I was joking I dont want you too die a nigga just jelly.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah bro I do drugs even though I haven't been high other then weed in 20 years:feelslol::feelslol:

So which one is it do you have a rotation or what? By the way I was joking I dont want you too die a nigga just jelly.
I feel you my nigga dont worry about it im the goat on here im the only neet who would pay a thick snowbunny whore for you in amsterdam

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I feel you my nigga dont worry about it im the goat on here im the only neet who would pay a thick snowbunny whore for you in amsterdam
Got it thats very nice of you so do you a rotation?

Activity
So far there's no one here