What will NEET life be like in the metaverse?

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
VR will become totally immersive and because sexhavers won't be there to oppress us we can wander the streets and travel the world without fear of getting mogged. We can have fun for the first time in our lives and chad and tyrone can't beat us up because our avatars will be the same size. We can be whoever we want to be and will no longer be confined to the abscesses of our rooms. We can even change our voices if we are low t voicecels and marry stacies. Getting jobs will be a breeze and if we make social errors cuz of our autism we can just delete our accounts and start new ones. The future is looking up for us brocels just hold on a bit longer if you're thinking of roping.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
VR will become totally immersive and because sexhavers won't be there to oppress us we can wander the streets and travel the world without fear of getting mogged. We can have fun for the first time in our lives and chad and tyrone can't beat us up because our avatars will be the same size. We can be whoever we want to be and will no longer be confined to the abscesses of our rooms. We can even change our voices if we are low t voicecels and marry stacies. Getting jobs will be a breeze and if we make social errors cuz of our autism we can just delete our accounts and start new ones. The future is looking up for us brocels just hold on a bit longer if you're thinking of roping.
The dream is collapsing :feelscops:

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
bet nigga every social platform is crawling with mentally ill privileged sluts ready to make the day of an ugly cunt 10x worse than it already is. plus tonnes of simps and beta fuckers buying them discord nitro etc. the metaverse will be the same. 🤓

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
The curvature is always the same, the more popular something becomes the worse it gets. Believe it or not but its current garbage state is the best it will ever be

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I still dont know exactly what metaverse actually is (too lazy to take the time to look it up). But my gut feeling is that it will only make things worse.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
It'll just be another layer of indirection with some changes. Imagine Sword Art Online. After a while things will stabilise into pretty much how they are IRL.

Also kys faggot.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
i will overpower and forcibly sodomize mark zuckerberg daily because he is a 5'3" 130lb jewish twink

Attachments

• Mark-Zuckerberg-Duke-UNC-2.jpg
    Mark-Zuckerberg-Duke-UNC-2.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 8
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
i will dress zuckerberg up like caesar and make him recite roman poetry while i destroy his tight little pink jewish butthole and give him AIDS

Activity
So far there's no one here