What will actually happen when the great reset hits

G

GoroMajima

NEET
Mar 19, 2022
All i see is cuckservatives saying bugs pods and own nothing.But when will it happen and how.Is someone gonna come at my door and take away my phone my computer all my food and forcefuly take me to a pod?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
No. Everyone will get a pod, making it so that living without a pod becomes impossible, just like what's happened with phones.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
All i see is cuckservatives saying bugs pods and own nothing.But when will it happen and how.Is someone gonna come at my door and take away my phone my computer all my food and forcefuly take me to a pod?
Are you a libtard? You sound like a dam fool. It's easy cutt off the food supply and the energy grid then what do you think your life will be like.

It's all ready happening the price of fertilizer is increasing drastically so are grains which you need to feed animals so you can farm.

Are you familiar with agenda 2030 or Davos group. If not you should get familiar because there a conglomerate of cooperations who are actively trying to murder you and your family amd no the elites don't care about money they care about power

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
They won't come to your door you'll be begging them to let you into there fema camp because you will be starving. But first an artificial crisis must occur. Which probably begin with a cyber attack by our own government but blamed on Russia. Then the ultimate purge begin once the power grid is no longer. USA has already passed laws that states in a time of crisis they can forcefuly confiscate civilians resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The elites plan on killing 99 percent of all living forms including animals and plants by 2030. They openly talk about it in lectures, books, white papers ect But know people are to lazy or aloof to care

We will all be dead by 2030 I guarantee it and there is nothing we can do about it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The whole pod thing has to do with the meda verse in a nut shell one day people who survive the great reset will be forced to live through vr and will be Half robot living in a pod, and will do labor useing there vr. There movement will be restricted. People will no longer be born but made in labs and owned by a technocrat government. The city will be linked to a hive mind computer where you will not have any automy over your own body. You'll be forced into medical experiments. Allocated food rations on a calorie card where you can not consume meat products. Ect

If this sounds insane to you we'll it is but it's exactly what the elites have planned for humanity.

You will own nothing and be happy is a direct quote from Klaus swab who is a Rothschild and runs davos group. He runs the show he controls Apple, Microsoft coca cola ect through davos group its so fucking over and libtards are the reason

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
Are you a libtard? You sound like a dam fool. It's easy cutt off the food supply and the energy grid then what do you think your life will be like.

It's all ready happening the price of fertilizer is increasing drastically so are grains which you need to feed animals so you can farm.

Are you familiar with agenda 2030 or Davos group. If not you should get familiar because there a conglomerate of cooperations who are actively trying to murder you and your family amd no the elites don't care about money they care about power

communists have always had these kinds of plans

like everything commies do, the plans fail

resources and public support run out long before the plan can be fully implemented (not that it was ever really possible in the first place)

by the time governments gain this much power, people are rebelling on a large scale

there's no way for one group to maintain true power and control for years and years because of how quickly information spreads now

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
No idea. I think we can read communism books to get what will happen.

I think it will happen that the very anticipated idea of "being happy owning nothing" will be at first fulfilled, we will be submerged by nothingness that will make some of us "happy", if you can call "worshiping ecelebs all day" "happiness", then I suppose you will be "happy" for a while...

But, communism always fails, one time after another. It is what it is. If communism was even barely successful, it would still be around somewhere in some way it would prove its worth, in any form... but it is not working at all...

Obviously gullible people will at first be very satisfied, they will go around saying "you see, we did it, we made it for real"... well, not so quick, you will have to rebuild after the commies destruction will take place.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

I think it will happen that the very anticipated idea of "being happy owning nothing" will be at first fulfilled, we will be submerged by nothingness that will make some of us "happy", if you can call "worshiping ecelebs all day" "happiness", then I suppose you will be "happy" for a while...

But, communism always fails, one time after another. It is what it is. If communism was even barely successful, it would still be around somewhere in some way it would prove its worth, in any form... but it is not working at all...

Obviously gullible people will at first be very satisfied, they will go around saying "you see, we did it, we made it for real"... well, not so quick, you will have to rebuild after the commies destruction will take place.

If this is true why is China amd Russia still communist. The info is everywhere but nobody seems to care. Don't give sleepoeple to much credit.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
If this is true why is China amd Russia still communist. The info is everywhere but nobody seems to care. Don't give sleepoeple to much credit.
their communism survives, just barely, and just thanks to capitalist invention. By stealing you make communism last abit longer... ANd every commy around, everyone, on youtube on bitchute on 4chan, on plebbit, they will all tell you "but china is not commy"... they will tell you is gabbidalist.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
their communism survives, just barely, and just thanks to capitalist invention. By stealing you make communism last abit longer... ANd every commy around, everyone, on youtube on bitchute on 4chan, on plebbit, they will all tell you "but china is not commy"... they will tell you is gabbidalist.
Thanks for the word salad

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
The system is make so that living in a pod is your "best" option.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
They won't come to your door you'll be begging them to let you into there fema camp because you will be starving. But first an artificial crisis must occur. Which probably begin with a cyber attack by our own government but blamed on Russia. Then the ultimate purge begin once the power grid is no longer. USA has already passed laws that states in a time of crisis they can forcefuly confiscate civilians resources.
nice research. all the legal framework for what's going to occur has been implemented for a long time now.

Activity
So far there's no one here