Discussion What vidya do you regularly play?

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Skyrim, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Mafia 2.

Other than these I plan on reinstalling many games I have on my Steam library, been a long time since I played most of them so they will keep me busy.

H

Heinrich

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
220px SpongeBob SquarePants   Legend of the Lost Spatula Coverart

10/10

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
Enter the Gungeon
679549 enter the gungeon macintosh front cover

I know.. I know.. It looks soy but It's quite addictive. I got the plat earlier this year, but It's still fun to play...

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
Space Engineers, EU4, HOI4, Sniper Elite 4, Minecraft

Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
Only RPGs and visual novels.

Still I don't play as often as I'd hope because I probably have some form of anhedonia. Video games, like books, give you a sense of accomplishment and progress when you go through them--something which cannot be said for other copes like posting on forums or browsing, so I consider them a higher form of cope. The only problem is that they don't give me as much pleasure as they used to.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Plenty of games I played before but I don't feel like playing them anymore, at least at the moment, depends on the mood. Sometimes I enjoy playing a balls hard rogue like, sometimes I wanna build a city in a colony game, sometimes it's a 2D platformer, a shooter, multiplayer, and more. Whatever I feel like is what I play, though I've been burned out in the past few months

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Hearts of iron 4 is my favorite atm.

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Parajew games such as EU4, HoI4, Victoria 2, and CK3

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Hearthstone BattleGround.
I think I'll start playing Legends of Runeterra again.
I broke my pc and I'm waiting on something to try and fix it, if I can't I'll be quite mad.
I miss the times when I was playing MMO non stop.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I hate competitive games and shooter games (apart from overwatch)

I prefer to play more passive games and open world games and grindy games like GTA and Red dead and Minecraft and FIFA

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I bought some ps4 games with the intention to play them.

But the ps4s haven't gone down in price still.

So right now, nothing.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Bloodborne, Call of Duty.

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
Nov 29, 2020
Mostly CSGO, but I play COD with a few friends. Bored of vidya as whole though now, just isn’t the same as it used be.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I like zelda, absolutely killer games. I really liked twilight princess. Also, a game called Sphinx, from the ps2 era, its like zelda but in the ancient east with egypt and mesopotamia and theres all kinds of cool shit to do. I wish they had some more open world puzzle/action games, those seem to have lost their popularity

Oatmeal

Oatmeal

Acolyte
Nov 29, 2020
CS 1.6 and Thief Gold/2.

Pretty much the only things that will run on my shit tier computer anyway jfl.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Hay Day.
I’m an oldcel so bear with me, I can’t follow fast paced reflex games.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I mainly play wow, but I'll be able to install my new graphics card tomorrow so I might start playing other games in tourist mode. I would be playing civ, but I spent ungodly amounts of hours on civ 5, and not that much changed in 6 so I am giving it a rest.

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
Used to be Genshin Impact but I'm bored now. I'll probably pick it up again when it gets updated with more content.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
wait you bought the games without buying the console lool
well i bought it before but sold it

but now I have one again so I can play them

long story (not really just bills)

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
well i bought it before but sold it

but now I have one again so I can play them

long story (not really just bills)
i wanted to get one too to play persona 5 royale but it doesn't seem like they are going to go on sale anymore since stores stopped ordering them so your best bet is to buy from someone locally

The Leper

The Leper

NEET
Dec 21, 2020
Only RPGs and visual novels.

Still I don't play as often as I'd hope because I probably have some form of anhedonia. Video games, like books, give you a sense of accomplishment and progress when you go through them--something which cannot be said for other copes like posting on forums or browsing, so I consider them a higher form of cope. The only problem is that they don't give me as much pleasure as they used to.
Agreed, I see finishing a video game or reading a book as an accomplishment. I've felt that way for about 10 years now. It actually takes mental effort unlike passively watching youtube, movies or shitposting, although forums can be educational at the beginning. Considering how much free time I have, I really do fuck all, my brain is fucked.

I've had RDR2 for about 2 years, haven't played it more than an hour. Same deal with a few other games like Ori and The Blind Forest, Inside etc. just stacked on my hard drive but no motivation to play them, for years.

Hollow Knight was the last game I beat that I truly loved. RE 7 was good to.

Last edited:
The Leper

The Leper

NEET
Dec 21, 2020
play bloodstained: ritual of the night
I'll check it out, looks half decent. Not sure I can play a game that's on Hollow Knight difficulty level, not right now at least, I bought Cuphead a few months back and didn't last more than 10 mins playing, it's just sitting on my hard drive.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
I'll check it out, looks half decent. Not sure I can play a game that's on Hollow Knight difficulty level, not right now at least, I bought Cuphead a few months back and didn't last more than 10 mins playing, it's just sitting on my hard drive.
bloodstained is not difficult but more focuses on killing enemies and collecting their items/weapons like older metroidvanias, it's a spiritual successor to castlevania:symphony of the night (same creator) and has a system where whenver you kill an enemy it has a chance at dropping it's ability so it's more grindy and a lot less difficult then hollow knight

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
I hate competitive games and shooter games (apart from overwatch)

I prefer to play more passive games and open world games and grindy games like GTA and Red dead and Minecraft and FIFA
I bought a modded account from for GTA PS4 with unlimited cash

Activity
So far there's no one here