Discussion What video games do you play?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Nothing really at the minute. Can't help but feel like I'm throwing my life away when I play video games. Watching something feels much less in my face that I'm wasting my life but leveling/ranking up in a multiplayer game or increasing skills and completing quests in a singleplayer game just reminds me that in real life I don't really have any skills, money or goals. Also factor in that I have shitty internet and no GPU currently so my options are much more limited and it doesn't seem worth it.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Started to play Skyrim and it was a nice experience. Almost felt like a teenager again. But then I stopped playing idk why. Now all the momentum and excitement is gone, I might aswell start the game from 0 again, god I hate that. Can anyone relate?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
im making a garry's mod roleplay server it's set in the aftermath of half-life 2, the combine have abandoned earth after raping it of natural resources, now the humans must band together or face total destruction at the hands of xen and zombie beings.

i'll probably invest months of my life in creating it, only to have 2 or 3 players on the server who leave after 10 minutes of wandering around. jfl

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Playing through DragonQuest11 right now. I noticed that trolls in this game look like amerimutts :feelsLUL:
DQVIII   Troll

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I don't really play vidya
Same. I haven't played any games in years and haven't had a console in 8 years. I was never big on gaming , but i had my times when i enjoyed it a lot , sometimes i think about getting one , but i don't want to fork the money

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Haven't played many lately and I consider myself a gamer, maybe I'm depressed. But yesterday I got into the show The Witcher on Netflix it's awesome and it's gotten me interested in the game so I plan on buying that.
The Witcher started like a 10/10 show but then it was just a complete trainwreck imo.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Sadly that's a lot of shows
True. Maybe the 2nd season is much better, I always give everything a chance so we'll see. But yeah when it comes to the game series it seems to be a really nice cope. Like you could cope with those games for many months. I still gotta play it, idk why I haven't.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
True. Maybe the 2nd season is much better, I always give everything a chance so we'll see. But yeah when it comes to the game series it seems to be a really nice cope. Like you could cope with those games for many months. I still gotta play it, idk why I haven't.
They say the game is great, I bought it in April it was on sale for $7. I would be playing it but I'm invested in Skyrim atm.

Activity
So far there's no one here