Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Never

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I manage to stay busy in the morning and day so it keeps my mind off my loneliness but at night when I'm all alone at home my mood goes sour with deep loneliness and depression, I have no one to talk to or watch a movie with, I have to cook and clean all my meals so I get very frustrated and just lay in bed unwilling to feed myself then I start to have very dark thoughts. Night time is the most brutal time for me. How about you

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
That changes for me like every 5 years or so. Now I feel very depressed and hopeless in the morning until midday. It stars with waking up feeling like an old man, no energy, no motivation to get out of bed. I think this comes from my bad sleep and insomnia.

I'm also not hungry in the morning idk what the fuck is wrong with my body, I used to eat really big in the morning. Like now I can eat one or two slices of bread max that's it. Then at 11-12 o' clock I get extremely hungry.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
That changes for me like every 5 years or so. Now I feel very depressed and hopeless in the morning until midday. It stars with waking up feeling like an old man, no energy, no motivation to get out of bed. I think this comes from my bad sleep and insomnia.

Im also not hungry in the morning idk what the fuck is wrong with my body, I used to eat really big in the morning. Like now I can eat one or two slices of bread max thats it. Then at 11-12 o clock I get extremely hungry.
I used to get really depressed in the morning when I was wage cucking but now mornings are blissful cause I get to cook a nice breakfast, read the daily news and events, watch my favorite youtubers newest videos, then make a few phone calls which can be some what stressful but again once it gets later at night my suicidal thoughts kick in especially when I think about how far behind I am in every aspect of my life. The mogging is too much for me to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here