Discussion What things have improved your mental health the most?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Habits, hobbies etc.
Reading about my emotions and body language then once I laid the foundation down well nothing I dont do shit except shop, eat junk food, make calls, watch tv, prostitutes but I should be exercising, studying but the world is coming to an end soon so there is no point it's over

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Reading about my emotions and body language then once I laid the foundation down well nothing I dont do shit except shop, eat junk food, make calls, watch tv, prostitutes but I should be exercising, studying but the world is coming to an end soon so there is no point it's over
That's not bad actually. Knowledge acquisition is progress, too.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Exercise, sleeping at a consistent time and eating healthy foods. A healthy body is a healthy mind, because they're interconnected at the roots, the mind is not separate from the body. There is no better way to improve your mental health then to improve your physical health. This isn't an opinion, there's plenty of research backing this and not just in humans but countless other living things. What makes a living being truly miserable? You deprive them of moving, you interrupt their sleep and have them sleep less and you give them highly processed foods. An interesting way to see the obvious example of this is to check out the microbiome. Essentially, gut bacteria are responsible for around 95% of serotonin and a handful of other neurotransmitters important for mental health.

When you eat processed foods, these helpful bacteria are killed off and can sometimes take months to come back, even if eating a healthy diet. So while someone is in this state, they'll rush off to the psychiatrist and say "I'm depressed!" and the psychiatrist will prescribe some sort of SSRI to fix your deficiency after all champ! You just need a bit more serotonin! There is nothing better you can do for mental health then taking care of yourself.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
i pray to god everyday

i think he hears me but i think it’s some test that maybe one day i will finally conquer and change my situation

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Waking up the same time every day

just didn’t listen to anything negative that I didn’t need to concern myself with

Keeping my room clean

not eating carbs

going outside

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
do not take srs normies and boomers and politics,moving,eating clean , sleep :sleep:

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Dragon Ball. When I was rotting, Dragon Ball revitalized my thinking.

B

bing

NEET
Apr 15, 2022
Only thing that can improve mental health is something that you know is gonna get you laid I think. So goals for career, hobby, gymmaxxing. Yeah pretty much it.

Activity
So far there's no one here