What new hobbies are you trying to pick up???

• Thread starter qwertyqazqwerty
  • Start date
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Im trying to learn about crypto.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I picked up cooking successfully a while ago even though my mom doesn't let me do ANYTHING, and I have seen great results.
I used to be a drummer when I was younger and I tried picking that up again but then had to take a break because of some COVID stuff and haven't started again yet because I'm back into the "Oh what's the point, no one's going to watch me play anyway" attitude towards it.
I also tried picking up drawing by reading a book and I actually managed to make some pretty good ones but I don't like doing it at all.
I pick up and put down working out often, don't know if that counts. I've never seen that many results because I'm so inconsistent and quit after a few days.
About 2 weeks ago I thought that I should try learning gardening so I can eventually become self sufficient and not have to use government issued currency as much so I watched a few videos and planted some tomato seeds in a pot. 16 of them have germinated now. I'm working on getting some compost and a few new pots so that I can shift the plants when they get about 5-6 inches tall. I'd given up on the seeds a week in and stopped checking on them but 2 days later, they'd germinated. Seeing that made me a bit happy because for once in my life something had not gone wrong. So yeah, that's about it, I guess, lol.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
I won´t rest until i make 7-8 different need for speed most wanted games.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I picked up cooking successfully a while ago even though my mom doesn't let me do ANYTHING, and I have seen great results.
I used to be a drummer when I was younger and I tried picking that up again but then had to take a break because of some COVID stuff and haven't started again yet because I'm back into the "Oh what's the point, no one's going to watch me play anyway" attitude towards it.
I also tried picking up drawing by reading a book and I actually managed to make some pretty good ones but I don't like doing it at all.
I pick up and put down working out often, don't know if that counts. I've never seen that many results because I'm so inconsistent and quit after a few days.
About 2 weeks ago I thought that I should try learning gardening so I can eventually become self sufficient and not have to use government issued currency as much so I watched a few videos and planted some tomato seeds in a pot. 16 of them have germinated now. I'm working on getting some compost and a few new pots so that I can shift the plants when they get about 5-6 inches tall. I'd given up on the seeds a week in and stopped checking on them but 2 days later, they'd germinated. Seeing that made me a bit happy because for once in my life something had not gone wrong. So yeah, that's about it, I guess, lol.
I bought some cucumber and squash and tomato plants and had some luck two years ago
XJmpVlp

Activity
So far there's no one here