Discussion What motivates you to carry on or grind?

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
For most men, it's to find a partner. Most of the things men do, is usually subconsciously done to find a partner. I mean from going to the gym, to working hard on career progression, etc. If you were to tell a college of men they'll never find a gf ever, guaranteed most would just drop out even though normies deny this.
But for those of us who know it's over... what motivates you? Tbqh, atm, I just want to make my parents proud of me for now. Also, I want to get rich to travel the world and try all sorts of drugs. Those are the biggest motivators for me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For most men, it's to find a partner. Most of the things men do, is usually subconsciously done to find a partner. I mean from going to the gym, to working hard on career progression, etc. If you were to tell a college of men they'll never find a gf ever, guaranteed most would just drop out even though normies deny this.
But for those of us who know it's over... what motivates you? Tbqh, atm, I just want to make my parents proud of me for now. Also, I want to get rich to travel the world and try all sorts of drugs. Those are the biggest motivators for me
Cake cake cake cake :feelsok:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Misaka

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
im an autistic pale white cunt with an underbite. there is no amount of motivation that will get me wageslaving. i would be far too shit to do anything anyway. probably rotting in mcdonalds or stacking shelves in sainsburys till i got gray hair.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
many reasons. dopamine, serotonin, T levels. Aesthetics. So one day I might be able to buy nice things & travel. For the sake of learning itself. Girls. To make my parents proud. to be the best version of myself & just max out all the cards I was dealt. If you can do it then why not right.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What grind? The only grind I got going on these days is home-gymmaxing thats it. The little bit of moneymaxing I do is laughable and everything else is stagnant like all the years before. Motivation switches on and off almost daily, its a rollercoaster for me.

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Didn't read anything but for me its finding a blue haired blonde eyes trad conservative gf who is into anal and vaginal prolapse, scat, piss, squirting, omit, gore, genital mutilation, reverse birthing and facial abuse and who wears stockings and has eraser nipples and perky tits

I wont need anything thereafter.... It's my dream to find such a girl... In fact that's why im rn grinding to build an empire 😃😃😃

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Didn't read anything but for me its finding a blue haired blonde eyes trad conservative gf who is into anal and vaginal prolapse, scat, piss, squirting, omit, gore, genital mutilation, reverse birthing and facial abuse and who wears stockings and has eraser nipples and perky tits

I wont need anything thereafter.... It's my dream to find such a girl... In fact that's why im rn grinding to build an empire 😃😃😃
Holy shit just writing that description made my cock rock hard!!!!!

Activity
So far there's no one here