Discussion What makes you happy, if anything?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Depends on my mood swings. Sometimes I am happy reading a book the whole day long, doing nothing else.
The other day I am completely disinterested in anything and feel numb, so I cope by doing something with my dogs and cat, without feeling happy at all.
When I am in a "normal" mood; playing board games, going out for a hike and cuddling my pets is all I need to be happy for the moment.
But what about you?

Trauma

Trauma

Lost
Apr 3, 2022
Updoots (Sometimes)
I hope this is one of those times then.
Depends on my mood swings. Sometimes I am happy reading a book the whole day long, doing nothing else.
The other day I am completely disinterested in anything and feel numb, so I cope by doing something with my dogs and cat, without feeling happy at all.
When I am in a "normal" mood; playing board games, going out for a hike and cuddling my pets is all I need to be happy for the moment.
But what about you?
Personally I feel happy when I play a few certain games that have made me feel great before.

I sometimes feel happy when I read something wholesome from history or just the past in general.

I feel happy when I get to interact with people who have mental disorders like I do, it's always a unique and sometimes beautiful experience to see the world through a different perspective.

Listening to music is also good, some of them are exceptional.

Lastly, reading the Bible makes me feel better, always. Psalm 82 is the best.

Last edited:
khenderedyzxop06

khenderedyzxop06

NEET
Nov 5, 2022
Happiness is incredibly Codependent on Rudimented illusions we call Useful Experiences. It requires a Spectrum in which we must be Irrational but also try 2 Convert it into being a reasonably exceptional path in which we can feel anything and even despite rational long thought out Logical Arguments and Conclusions it still gets labeled as being Overly Serious. Happiness should not be required in any Principles because then it can Justify anything or Anybody at all regardless of 1st Contact as some people and something Motivations and Thoughts can be completely and Absolutely out of reach of whatever we may think can be within this "Coherent" Reality of how we view things and topics. Whatever makes you all happy it is just not going 2 stop the World from turning it turns no matter how much is done and said in a 100 years there will be no regret or satisfaction because we all only move forward it's a distraction for people like us at least before we Commit our own Deaths.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Happiness is incredibly Codependent on Rudimented illusions we call Useful Experiences. It requires a Spectrum in which we must be Irrational but also try 2 Convert it into being a reasonably exceptional path in which we can feel anything and even despite rational long thought out Logical Arguments and Conclusions it still gets labeled as being Overly Serious. Happiness should not be required in any Principles because then it can Justify anything or Anybody at all regardless of 1st Contact as some people and something Motivations and Thoughts can be completely and Absolutely out of reach of whatever we may think can be within this "Coherent" Reality of how we view things and topics. Whatever makes you all happy it is just not going 2 stop the World from turning it turns no matter how much is done and said in a 100 years there will be no regret or satisfaction because we all only move forward it's a distraction for people like us at least before we Commit our own Deaths.
Not a word

Activity
So far there's no one here