Lifestyle what made you a neetcel

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I just didn't want to work, no cool tragic backstory or anime plot build up, always hated work :feelsuhuh: but I see some neetcels here who think this lifestyle was imposed on them, well that sucks that you have to lay down and eat chicken tenders and watch anime all day while looking at fat anime titties, I really feel for your struggle my nigger, what brought you to this low :feelsrope::feelsrope:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Bad experiences from high school paired with the fact that I didn't want to move out for college made me loathe studying with other people so instead, I've just been doing some odd jobs then going NEET to save money and keep my parents mouths shut.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Drug tests, slave wages, lack of higher education, double standards in the workplace, bureacracy, lack of aspiration and there are no jobs I've found fulfilling yet/that seem fulfilling that can't be done as a hobby on dole wages. And the fucking radio, having the same shitty songs blasted down my ears 8 hours per day with the same faggot hosts and being forced to take in the news. Also the possibility of vaccine mandates, covid tests etc.

Last edited:
DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
pretty much lack of aspiration
oh and i hate work too. it's a lethal combination. Work is torture but I have no aspiration - at least monetizable - so why go through the torture

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I just didn't want to work, no cool tragic backstory or anime plot build up
quit drugs, cut off my old friends, became isolated, had an acute ocd episode for a cool minute, like a few weeks to months.
spent the year after hs with no work, plus the year after that, couldnt get a job.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Bad experiences from high school paired with the fact that I didn't want to move out for college made me loathe studying with other people so instead, I've just been doing some odd jobs then going NEET to save money and keep my parents mouths shut.
odd jobs are the shit i did one 2 weeks ago and got 80 bucks

Activity
So far there's no one here