Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No friends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
being disabled shouldn't be on the list, dude any disability > any ugly traits like height , face or "weight"?
if it's severe enough you can't even live a normal life, lol those ppl have it the worst.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Fuck you your one to talk Mr I post gay Greek lover threads every other day
No that's not what I meant. Listing out things like this and asking which is the worst. It's flawed because it depends, and a lot of these things overlap, so how could you pick just one?

Worst things a man can have is this:

Micropenis

Turbomanletism

Severe baldness

Really anything that can't be realistically fixed is a big deal

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
being disabled shouldn't be on the list, dude any disability > any ugly traits like height , face or "weight"?
if it's severe enough you can't even live a normal life, lol those ppl have it the worst.
I disagree here's why if your disabled you get neet bucks for life. Two foids love to virtue signal. Your better off being blind then a fat low iq normie with no social circle. Nobody has sympathy for an average man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-174856_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-174856_Chrome.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 7
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Depends how disabled. If you're an actual down syndrome or something in that vein I don't even think it's possible to be miserable. Dogs probably have higher iqs I don't think I've ever seen a sad retard at worst they just look zonked out from all the meds they have to take or maybe some will throw a tantrum like a kid that doesn't get what they want but I don't think they're really capable of misery

Activity
So far there's no one here