What line do you think to yourself when you spot a girl on the street?

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
I think "I wouldn't mind licking that asshole" or "those are some lucky panties". which is kind of weird since I'm not at all into anal or licking.

I've always wondered what line goes through other peoples head. sometimes I wish I was normal NT without this shit in my head

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
As an Aspie with GAD and MDD, I generally am reminded of my experiences in group therapy.

I saw a Pean hole sitting in her support group once. I immediately recalled my depressive haze.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
I dot think about specif line but I think that I really dont know if I should look at her and make her uncomfotable because ugly autist is looking at her booty, or I shouldnt bother even looking at her.

Probaby the first option is better, but Im kinda high inhibition and I do 2nd

But in past when I read a lot of redpill I was indeed looking at their boobs and booty and then they looked into my eyes and I looked into theirs, untill... one time I was in the bus and there was fat ugly girl that looked stright into people eyes and it was pathetic, not annoying, simply pathetic, and then I understood that probably I was looking pathetic too, and from that point Im higher inhibition.

Last edited:
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I really dont know if I should look at her and make her uncomfotable

Yes...a Pean hole frowned at me in group therapy.

I was waiting in line during my second stint in group therapy as a somewhat younger blonde Pean hole was speaking to her mother on the phone. She turned around and told me to go to the other side of the waiting room.

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
@Incellectual_Anon Thats pretty based. Hugs bro (no homo). Did you say something like 'you should move if you dont like it' or you just moved?

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
@Incellectual_Anon Thats pretty based. Hugs bro (no homo). Did you say something like 'you should move if you dont like it' or you just moved?

I moved to avoid an argument.

Activity
So far there's no one here