Media What is your favourite Macaulay Culkin movie?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Macaulay Culkin is my favourite child actor. What is your favourite? Also what child actors do you like?

Rocket Gibraltar - His first movie, it is not well known but was very good. It was about a grandfather who was dying and his grandchildren built him a boat for a Viking funeral.

Uncle Buck - He just had a minor role in this, I think this movie is over rated, it is always on TV in the winter. Normies just love this movie because of its retro vibe, if it was made in 2021 it wouldn't be popular.

Home Alone - I suppose this would be most people's favourite.

My Girl - One of my favourite movies although he played a supporting role here rather than the main character.

Home Alone 2 - One of my favourites also with some nice shots of Jew York at Christmas.

The Good Son - This movie is unheard of in my country, you wouldn't know about it unless you researched it. This must be because it was banned from cinemas because of the James Bulger murder case in 1993. The movie was good and was filmed in a scenic location.

Getting Even with Dad - I like this movie, he starred alongside Ted Danson. Normies give this movie bad reviews but you should never judge a movie by normies reviews.

The Pagemaster - This was mostly an animated movie. It is quite short but I think it is a decent watch with a nice retro vibe to it. I have it on VHS.

Richie Rich - This movie is quite popular and always received a lot of air time on TV but I actually think it is his worst movie. It isn't bad but a little bit boring and Culkin had hit puberty which of course ruined his halo effect.

There is also another movie called The Nutcracker which was just a dance performance with Macaulay dancing like a raging faggot.

He also had a few movies in the 2000s as an adult but I have never seen them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
home alone 1 & 2 and his episode with AVGN
screen_shot_2018-12-17_at_8.jpg

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Only know the Home Alone movies. Can't even count how many times I've seen them.
They often air on TV during christmas time, [UWSL][UWSL]so I watch them together with my parents every year.[/UWSL][/UWSL] lol it kinda became a tradition in my family to watch the home alone movies together.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I only know him from the home alone movies. Been so long I forgot which was my favorite, I think it's the one with a talkboy recorder I wanted one for Christmas.
That was Home Alone 2. I was reading that many normies dislike that one because it was essentially the same story as the first and it was "unoriginal". The funny thing is they hated Home Alone 3 even more even though it was a new story and new cast. The writers couldn't win.

Activity
So far there's no one here