What is your favorite piece of tech equipment you own?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Just wondering what your fav tech equipment (this includes appliances, electronics, motorized devices) that you own is?

Mine are:
-ninja foodie air fryer (fast, foolproof neet meals)
-X box series X (had to really hussle for this)
-Shark steam mop (have OCD and like my floors clean)

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
laptop and iphone

Yea I figured these two options would be the most selected. Also, I always wondered about I phones, never had one, what makes them so much better than androids? Those who have Apple products always stay loyal to them for some reason

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
My PC even though it's got shit specs, I basically spend 90% of my free time at my desk either playing vidya or doomscrolling

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
My PC even though it's got shit specs, I basically spend 90% of my free time at my desk either playing vidya or doomscrolling

I used to always have an upgraded PC, remember the Voodoo days? lol. These days I use a 10 year old computer, but yea like you said I only use it for browsing or watching flicks, no gaming means you can use a low-end PC as long as it can last :yay:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Storz and bickel volcano, can imagine it will be my pc when I finally get around to building one

Forgive me, but I have never heard of these terms of Storz and bickcel volcano? Please elab bro

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Yea I figured these two options would be the most selected. Also, I always wondered about I phones, never had one, what makes them so much better than androids? Those who have Apple products always stay loyal to them for some reason
ios is shit i need android

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I know, holding out until 40 series

Weed vaporiser. Makes my bud last three times as long and I can also easily make edibles with the vaped weed.

Ohhh yea I have tried the Volcano, I assumed you were talking about PC equipment when you replied lmao. Yea a few years ago I tried the Volcano with the large bag, man I got so rocked off it. Its the best for green, I tried imitator products but none does the job like the volcano

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have an unusual piece of tech. A hand warmer, you charge it like a phone and it heats up and fits in the palm of your hand.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I have an unusual piece of tech. A hand warmer, you charge it like a phone and it heats up and fits in the palm of your hand.

Oh yea those work really well if you are forced to do outdoor jobs like construction. It is amazing what a usb charger and some tech will do

Activity
So far there's no one here