Lifestyle What is your favorite Music/Genre/Artist

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
What is it and please elaborate

My favorite music spans the late classical and romantic period while including artists in the beginning of the 20th Century such as Debussy and Stravinsky.

I also enjoy contemporary stuff too, Rock, Alt, Indie, Jazz, etc.

I don't like pop, it is lacking of melody and sounds like shit to me. An exception is J-Pop and I also like J-Rock

old rap and hip hop is enjoyable to listen to and I don't like the new stuff

Modern Country was written by Satan, I hate it with a burning passion. Old 1950s Country is good which I enjoy.

I loooove World Music and Folk Music from other countries and such as well.

FYI During the 20th century in America, the Blacks used their music traditions they got from Africa and based Ragtime and "Blues" off from that, which evolved to Jazz, which the elements from the Jazz improv world was brought over to Rap and that Blues evolved to Rock which coincided with Pop.

in short, if the USA didn't have blacks as slaves then we wouldn't have all these cool genres of music

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Mostly anime game ost, outside of that punk, punk rock, new metal etc

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Joy Division
My dad put me on their music before I understood the lyrics. He probably shouldn't have tbh

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I listen to an Italian goth rock band called Lacuna Coil, I particularly like bands with two vocalists. I also like Linkin Park (a very unique mix of rap and hard rock), Slipknot, Within Temptation, Bullet For My Valentine, Theatre of Tragedy and Oasis. In 2019 I attended a Slipknot festival concert all alone.

Activity
So far there's no one here